Headache from hell!

edited May 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
I cant even fall asleep!

Comments

• Oh boy! Hate to say it but it happens n it sucks! Make sure ur hydrated and try to get comfy n pop tylonal. If there really bad call ur doc. Hope that helps a bitb
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Do u ladies drink caffeine orbdid u recently stop? Try a soda
  • @mandac10 I wont take tylenol until 2nd tri. I know, I know its safe. But im still afraid 2.

@richjen24 ugh..its driving me crazy.
  • @mandac10...i didnt drink caffeine even before I got preggo. Not a fan of it.
  • Is your blood pressure okay? High bp gave me such bad headaches that I couldn't sleep.
  • @blueberrysmom how do you know if your bp is high?
  • @lil_buggie_3 I've heard of that aswell great advice!
  • I had it checked at the doctor and checked it at the machine at cvs. Finally bought a monitor for home. It was "omg. Pressure this high kills people" high. Scary. Every time I laid down my head would pound. It was awful but I got meds so it's better now.
  • You can go to any pharmacy and have the pharmacist check your blood pressure.
  • I had really really bad head aches they had me in tears an one night I even got sick. I know tmi. But they were terrible, ive never had head aches like these ones before. Luckly im almost on my 24th week an I havent had a head ache (knock on wood) for about 3 weeks. My midwife/doctor said they usually go away after 20 weeks. Stay strong hope they go away.
  • Lol yah! Self pleasure can help with headaches and stress levels significantly! Im the sex therapist ud think i would've thought of that 1st lol! Im alwas encouraging that with people
  • my headache was started during 12weeek..now i hv 14 week..it was so strange...all my vains were paining.nothing works on it...even i taken paracetamol...aftr sm tim it starts as it is..feeling like anxious too.i use to take coffe before..bt left now....its normal?wt is the reason for this?
  • Heck ya it is! Lol it gets so stressful at times I deal with some very sad messed up things. That's y im always putting my 2 dents in everything and sometimes offend people not meaning to but if these women on here seen or heard half the things I have they would take what I say more serious and not think im being a "big meany" no ones going to hold ur hand though life and im sure as heck not going to sugar coat the truth about matters for these young moms. I had my 1st at 18 and I know its hard and im not with her deadbeat father anymore. I just want to help some of these girls understand there life isn't over! I mean im going to have my doctors someday!!
  • I got them really bad in the beginning and I was told to drink a shit load of water that its usually just cause were dehydrated.......Hope you feel better! :)
  • I had one last night, but a migraine. I refuse to take any pills during pregnancy besides my prenatals... scared... but I had a little glass of pepsi and that helped.. ask ur honey to rub your neck too. It could be a tention headache.... @mimibrowneyez36