New here..

edited May 2011 in Getting pregnant
I am trying to conceive a friend referred this site/app to me..

So here is my situation I am 21 & My fiance and I are ttc. I went to the doctors and found out I have BV. Idk if anyone has had this before getting pregnant? I'm scared never had an infection! :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • what is BV??
  • Thank you so much
  • The vagina normally has a balance of mostly “good” bacteria and fewer “harmful” bacteria. Bacterial vaginosis, known as BV, develops when the balance changes. With BV, there is an increase in harmful bacteria and a decrease in good bacteria. BV is the most common vaginal infection in women of childbearing age.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kerrideern thank you I am on antibiotics
  • right after u get off is a good time to ttc u will be good below for baby making sometimes those infections can hinder ttc if u get it again then mayber ur partner needs to b treated as well
  • Preggointx thank you he will be going to the doctor once im clear so we can make sure we are both good to go :)
  • Hi and welcome! If you want someone to be notified that you mentioned them in a comment just write their name like this @CaMommyy then they'll know right away. Try it out! Lots of baby dust to you! >:D<
  • You did it! Yaaayyyyy! Enjoy Pregly, hun!
  • I don't know anything about bv. But i just wanted to say welcome and tons of baby dust.