do i let him do tooo much??..

Since I've been pregnant, which is 6 months tomorrow, I've let my bf do whatever without mee! Practically because i can't do half the things that we use to do together, but,, i let him go out to bars, smoke and party with his friends whenever he wants to! Should i be making him stay in with me or just let him do whatever, cause i think he should be able to!?? He.s not the one pregnant right??.. and i don't wanna push him away!!.. hmmm

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well i would say he should be spending time with you and volunteer to stay home or do things that you can both do. I wouldn't "make" him stay home but just maybe ask him nicely and see what he says. I mean he should have his time but not all the time, i think he should give in a little, he is gunna be a daddy right? Good luck ;;)
  • I think it's only fair that if you have to make some sacrifices then he should too. Maybe you should talk to him and tell him that he needs to cut back to be more supportive of you.
  • Thanks for the advice, I'm young so i need some advice sometimes lol. But, i really don't know how i feel about him going
  • Yeap... Hes doing too much, I had to pull my hubs coattails too... We go together, if im not able, u rub my belly and back... Get him used to being there now...
  • Out.... I'm not doing much here at home just watching girly shows! Lol. But, he needs to know that its not gonna be like this when baby comes!!! I will talk to him in the morning!! He does the most for me so i know he will make some changes!! I hope.... lol.
  • Good luck sista... Sometimes u gotta train them... Ive been training my hub... Lol
  • Lol. Thats funny train him! Lol. But, def!!! Changes are about to be made!!!! Just wondering how to go about it without attaching or seeming insecure!!