Anyone else due on 5th of Nov?

edited May 2011 in November 2011
My original date was 9th Nov, but now has been moved to 5th. In the UK this is known as 'Bonfire night'... I think this is pretty cool, as I am born on 1st of Nov, therefore I have always celebrated on Halloween with a party; so if the baby is due on the correct date or thereabouts, he/she can have firework parties and sparklers on their cake etc! :) Exciting!

I actually cannot wait for the baby to come now... Also, is anyone else not finding out what they're having like me? I WILL RESIST I WILL RESIST!! :))

Comments

• Almost..I'm due Nov 4 but my sister has the same bday as you :) but that's awesome about the fireworks!

I will not be resisting lol between hubby and me we have 4 girls so I'm praying for a boy lol
  • I was due the 7th but Dr changed to 4th.
  • That's my birthday!! And my dad and my aunt's! :)
  • I'm also due the 4th with my first can't wait to meet he/she
  • Due the nov 4th with baby number 5 I find out in 5 more weeks hoping for a girl
  • I'm due tje 5th:)
  • Awww :) Alot of us starting our second trimester then! Welcome to week 14! I am having my second scan on 6th July but I am determined for it to be a surprise... anyone got a little bump yet? I just look bloated :(
  • I'm due Nov 4 but I'm having twins so I dought they will come out that day lol I find out what they r on June 1st!! Yay can't wait!! I got a lil bump already but yea I also think it just looks like I'm bloated not preggo...
  • Awww @firstbebe judging by your name is this your first pregnancy? It is mine too, but twins? I bet that was a shock to the system! :) identical or non?
  • Hi i am in UK too and other way round to you, was due 5th Nov then went to scan and they said 9th! You got the better deal!
  • im in the uk also and due 9th nov, my mum was born the 5th bonfire night, my gran halloween and my 1st daughter christmas day lol im hoping this one will come on the 5th x
  • Rachy606 yea these will be my first!! I'm soo excited and Ohh yea big shock.. they r identicals... when r u due?
  • edited May 2011
    @three_cats_n_a_baby and @due9nov where abouts in the uk you from? I'm from the wirral near liverpool... aww, I hope your baby comes bonfire night too, exciting night/day to be born :) @firstbebe that's soooo exciting that you're expecting identicals, that's what I would want if I were to have twins. I'm due nov 5th :)
  • @Rachy606 im from dundee away up in scotland, have u or @three_cats_n_a_baby felt any movement yet? im sure i felt my 1st wee flutter lastnight in bed, might of been wind though lol x
  • edited May 2011
    Ah dundee! :) my partner is based in arbroath so goes to dundee alot on nights out, although he said there's not much to do. He'll be based in dorset though when he is bk from tour. I haven't felt any movements yet, I thought I did but it's a bubble of gas that keeps returning in the same place! Weird! Lol @due9nov
  • I'm due Nov 7th
  • I'm not due nov 5 but it's my hubbys bday and anytime I see that day I think of v for vendetta "remember remember the fifth or november, the gun powder treason and plot, I see no reason why tge gun powder treason should ever be forgot"
    Congrats
  • :D @seifer12211 haha... Thanks :)
  • @Rachy606 yeh its quite boring here not much to do :-( aww maybe mine was just gas aswell its been that long since i was last preg i thought it was maybe my first wee flutter of movement x
  • I'm due nov 3rd with a lil boy so obviously I found out. And I do have a lil belly but this is my 4th and I still having nasty all day sickness no fun!
  • I am from Lincoln in the middle of the country. I have felt like bubbles in my lower tummy three or so times which feel like nothing i have over known and also today started feeling a different feeling like something poking me inside near my faff!
  • I'm due Nov 6th from my last period...waiting on my first us...I hope sooner!!!
  • edited May 2011
    @2ndbaby11611 you're still waiting for first ultrasound? That's a late one isn't it? They made me go in as close to 11 weeks as poss so they could do NT scan. My second ultrasound is 23 weeks though cuz I'm waiting for my other half to come bk from afghan. @three_cats_n_a_baby I wanna feel mine! I can't tell if it's wind or baby! Lol.. this my first though so they say you're lucky to feel so early on :( boooo... Hurry up baby, give us a poke! :))
  • I'm due nov 4th. I'm having an amnio on the 25th so I should know by the first week in june. Nervous about the test but excited to find out 100% what our little one is and if he or she will be healthy
  • I am dues november 5th but I doubt the baby will be born that my first was two days late and my second was two days late! I am finding out this is my husband first baby and we get to find out the week of fathers day
  • I'm 16 weeks tomorrow, still only got a tiny bump. I bought two going home outfits the other day, one girls one boys, couldn't resist.. ready for when the day comes :) I'm quite excited for the surprise! X
  • Due Nov. 5th, and really starting to show, still wearing my non maternity clothes, but it wont been much longer. :) my next ultrasound is for june.8 th-.I am so excited for it. I have 2 boys & 1 girl, everyone including myself is wanting a girl to balance us. :)
  • Im due the 5th. My birthday is the 6th.