small

edited May 2011 in Third Trimester
So everyone that I come in contact with comments on how small I am @ 7 months. I understand that not everyone gets huge but i've had so many people make comments about it that i'm really concerned. I have a doctors appointment tommorrow so i'll ask but wanted some opinions and some reassurance.

Comments

• i have a small baby bump also and ppl always think im only like 5 or so months and then i tell them how far along and i get those comments too, everyoine is diff as long as your messuring right and the docs say ur baby is health dont worry about what otheres say hell just they had to be huge at 7 months doesnt mean you have to be hope this helps a lil
  • If you are tall then you'll look smaller, but I wouldn't worry about it asong as your doctor thinks everything looks good. I an short and people always comment on how big I look, but I measure right on track at my appointments.
  • Everyone says that to me too. I take it as a complement. Not everyone gets big I'm sure ur baby is fine. There r some people that actually loose weight and have healthy babies. But if ur concerned ask ur doc to get peace of mind ;)
  • I'm 8 months and have a very small baby bump. The doctor says it's because I was already small to begin with. Despite the fact that I've gained over 20 pounds during my pregnancy so far, I still only look around 5 or 6 months. You're baby will be fine I'm sure. Don't stress too much! :-)
  • I have a very small bump too, I don't even look prego, and I'm 32wks! My doctor says everything is fine and im actually measuring a week ahead. Im ok with it though, at least we don't get the rude comments about being huge :)
  • PUNCH. THEM. IN. THE. THROAT! X(
  • @rockinmomma haha, yea you're right, although I will admit, this is my first pregnancy, and I'd absolutely love a giant baby belly! haha. I know a lot of people due around the same time as me, and even the ones behind me are bigger and it makes me jealous!
  • @xxsamanthalee it bums me out a bit too but oh well. At least we still get a baby out of it lol.
  • @rockinmomma you are completely right :-) The name you picked out is adorable, btw. My little girl's Lexi Renae.
  • Thanks everyone my last appointment the doctor didn't seem worried but after hearing so many times I started to get paranoid i'm short only 5'5 but also small only weighted 120 when I got pregnant it's comforting to know i'm not the only one.@bleuberrysmom sometimes I feel like it lol :-W