stomach pain anyone?

Im 5/6 weeks and having cramps and periodical sharp pains. No blood thouh. Normal?

Comments

• Yes very normal..
  • Thank you life saver...im so worried and i was waiting for someone to answer...
  • I went to the dr countless times between 6 and 9 weeks. One thing I learned is pain on the left is most likely constipation, and bladder/urinary tract infections are common throughout pregnancy. My dr said she didn't want me to worry because the stress is not good for baby and she wasn't worried if there wasn't any bleeding.
  • Omg...another life saver...seriously...thanks guys!

• It's your bodies way of adapting to the pregnancy ;-)
  • Yep. Uterus stretches to accommodate baby and you have pain and cramping. Sometimes sharp shooting pain. Very normal and will continue thru pregnancy. Drink lots of water, it helps the muscles relax and stretch. Will also help prevent bladder infections and constipation, common causes of abdominal discomfort during pregnancy.
  • its most likely constipation and your uterus and ligaments stretching i had the same question for my dr. yesterday and thats what she told ;me
  • I am 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and my cramping is just unbelievable. Sometimes it feels like my period pain, sometimes feels like something is tugging inside of me, sometimes I get the Same pain I get when my ovaries hurt ....I suffer from polycistic ovarian syndrome(pcos). I am so scared. I have another scan on Wednesday at the hospital, but the uncertainty is killing me.
  • With my first pregnancy and with this one I had all of my period symptoms, down to horrible back cramps. Both times I was certain that I was miscarrying, even though I knew it was normal. The shooting pain that is right around your pelvic bones is called round ligament pain and it sucks a lot, but it will probably be there for most of your pregnancy. It's nothing to worry about, but moving slowly when switching positions and supporting your belly (when you have one) will help with that.
  • @Magcaw, i have the exact same symptoms. But i did bleed and passed egg size clog 1wk ago. Baby is ok, and cervix closed!! Cramping and lower back pain is still happening... Im scared on bleeding again... hardest pregnacy
  • Betty, how far are you now? Were you carrying twins and lost one, or did your dr say it was nothing? I'm only 7 weeks. Most of my cramping stopped about 2 weeks ago, but I've been feeling a lot of pressure in my abdomen and lower back and I've never felt that before. It's weird. I was on oxycodone and ibuprofen for over a week before I found out I was prego, and I've read that some studies have shown that ibuprofen can interfere with proper implantation, so I was nervous. This is my last time being pregnant, so I'm freaking out way more than I did with either of my other two.
  • Another word for those is implantation cramps. Its the placenta implanting to you. Thhats how I've known everytime I'm pregnant. Itll go away soon.
  • I am 6 weeks gone and it still feels like my period is about to start and was worried...not anymore. Thank you all :-)
  • I am 19 weeks and I have been having si many pains and cramps just for the last week its kinda scary u dont know what is normal and what isnt if its your first pregnancy
  • I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have a pain in the lower stomach on the right side. My 1 st app. Not until 28 th. I am so worried. This is my first time having a babe.
  • I'm five weeks and have been cramping and some sharp shooting pain. No bleeding though. Thankfully my sister is a labor & delivery nurse so I have someone on call.
  • @macgaw, i dont know if i was carryn two. But that clog i passed might of been an embryo with no grow... Confused