bleeding

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
My period came two weeks late and I spotted for 3days I took an test and nothing showed up am I pregnant?

Comments

• wat do u mean nothing showed up?
  • That happened to me and a couple weeks later I got a positive...it might be to early. So u might have to wait a little.
  • If you were two weeks late and had a negative pregnancy test, then I doubt you are pregnant. Usually by then your hcg levels should be high enough to give you a positive result... Especially if you spotted... Call your doctor and have a blood test.
  • I got the test that says first response
  • I was a month late and got 3 negatives...waited 2 or 3 weeks and got a positive
  • When I spotted it was dark red and I wasn't cramping. I have been having headaches also just last night I couldn't lay on my stomach
  • Not to scare you but irregular bleeding could be something else. It happened to me , early this year and did an ultrasound and they said I had fibroids but then a month later am pregnant , am suppose to be 9 weeks now but then am thinking I could be further along if that late bleeding in feb was actually implantation .I don't know but what matters now is that am pregnant already so if you are ttc , have faith !
  • Why it comes two weeks late