ATTENTION ALL PREGLYS ***UPDATE***

2»

Comments

• Thank you everyone. I feel very cared for and loved. I have no other way of thanking all of you for your kind words towards me.
  • May God be with you during this difficult time. Thinking of you & baby.
  • Sending lots of prayers your way. Be encouraged and positive. God willing, You & your little one will be wonderful! Please keep us posted on your recovery.
  • Praying for you and your baby too.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am sorry for your loss hun and I understand I lost my son at 16wks. I am glad you also got the chance to have a burial it helps some with closur. It was the hardest thing I ever went through and the hardest thing my bd and I will ever go through I seen a counselor and it helps just so you don't accidently take it out on your hubby. If you ever need anything let me know I am here. Sorry again for your loss and my condolences to you and your family!
  • Im sorry this had happened to you. Goodluck hun
  • Im so sorry sweetie! :( I hope you find your closure soon and hope to see you back on pregly later hun. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Please don't delete your account! Martin has closed the site to new accounts, so if you delete and a miracle happens, you wont be able to tell us about it. It is hard to lose a child, I lost several, grieving is different for everyone, but I am glad you got closure. Im so sorry that things went the way they did, so hard when you lose hope. I wish you peace.
  • I'm soo sorry for ur lost. I know its hard.good luck in ttc in the future.
  • My heart breaks for you. If anything else talk to someone. A therapist or counciler. It can help! God be with you & your family through this difficult time!
  • Im sry for ur lost, hope everything goes well for u in the future. Good luck...
  • Am sry for ur loss. Take it easy n take it day by day. God bless u n good luck in the future ..
  • I am so sad and very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. Take care of yourself andgive yourself time to heal and feel whatever you need to feel. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so very sad for you. :(
  • My prayers are with you & your family. Stay strnow. I know its hard now, but it will get better, believe that.if you need anything at all, I will be here for you.
  • I am so sorry for your loss! My thoughts are with you and your family. Stay strong! There are many ladies on here that have unfortunately been through similar experiences, I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping you through your time of need, even if you don't read the forum. I am also here, I experienced a miscarriage, though I wasn't nearly as far along. Good luck girl! Keep your head high!
  • So sorry for your loss that has to be the worst feeling in the world... I think you should stay if nothing else give information on miscarriages and maybe get advice on how to cope with all the emotions or even read about stuff just in case you receive a second blessing!!! I wish you the best!!!
  • Thank you for tagging me. I never saw this because I think I became member during this time. Since I got pregnant with my daughter in March of 2011. One thing I have to say besides that the words you wrote are beautiful. Is that from reading that to reading what you write now even daily things you have become very strong person and maybe that's another thing you can take from all this. Although it's hard I'm sure I'm amazed at how well your doing and that this baby boy that is on his way is very blessed to have great mom like yourself!
  • @jules thank you :)
    This whole experience has changed my life completely. Although it has been a very painful road, if i could go back in time i definitely would. She has changed me in such a positive way. I owe her and God so much. These are the kind of things that teach people the true meaning of love and life itself. I have learned so much...
  • U think the surgery caused the lost :(
  • I am so sorry that you had to go through that. I couldn't even imagine!! Just try to stay strong and know that we are all here for you anytime you need to talk.
  • @waitingformybaby @kenzie0713 thank you. It has been confirmed that my loss was because of the surgery. All my medical records show there were no problems with the actual pregnancy.
  • Hun prayers and hugs are being sent to you and your family!!!!