Birth Control R Get Tubes Tied?

2»

Comments

• I know she was in shock but she already has seven this is her eighth now she has enough for basketball team lol
  • Just be careful if u choose mirena. I got pregnant 6 months after it was implanted, the pregnancy ended with a miscarriage at 10 weeks. Best of luck :)
  • Im done! We have 3 and this one due in june. My husband already had a vasectomy on the 1st of april :). His is perm, they cut in burned.
  • My hope is to compromise by letting him get a dog & get snipped.
  • Tubes being tied is NOT permanent. Ties can be undone by dr or by accident. My neice was born after my sil tubes were tied. And they can be undone surgically. Unless you get the one that burns your tubes or take everything out nothing is 100%. Lots of people on here have been talking about the mirena and had problems getting pg then mc because they cant remove the mirena.. id go with birth control for temp or more perm then get the tubes burned or out..best choices
  • edited April 2011
    I'm 23 n my kids will b 18m apart so I'm ready to close up shop... I know some docs doesn't tie tubes unless u have 3 kids or u r in ur 30s... which I am neither but if my doc does do them I would like to have my snipped or something I need something permanent... I always wanted 2 kids n my bf def doesn't want anymore n I don't want to b like the lady with 19 kids bcuz I don't believe in abortion... I wouldn't want to rely on bc bcuz I don't like pills, I refuse to get the shot or wear patches... I might try the iud, I need something [-O<
  • I personally hate anything that has hormones in it
    and I wouldn't want to permanently make it so I couldn't have kids because ya never know

I would choose an IUD :) I had one for 10years (no problems)and when I decided I wanted another baby for sure had it removed and was pregnant within 3 months
  • @taty im loving it. can't wait to hold my lil girl.,(: (: n bring able to b the father figure for her boys is awesome too. n yes its reversible. iv done my research lol
  • I had my tubes tied after my daughter was born (2005) I am now 14 weeks and due in Oct. My husband and I were SHOCKED. This will be #4 and I will be 39yrs old. My hubby WILL be getting snipped.