Shaved or bushy...lol

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
So is better to nice and clean with a freshly shaved..kitty or all natural with a bush...lol...at dilivery......?

Comments

• I think they see so many a day that it doesn't really bother them. But I'm an insecure person, so I'm shaving. Hopefully, I don't hurt myself.. Haha
  • Mine.will be trimmed up for sure.. I cant handle a bush lol
  • I can't reach anymore...tear... so making my bd do it. Teehee
  • Ive been thinking of buying clippers lol...I still have a long way to go and its already becoming dangerous! At least that way I can avoid cutting myself #-O If that doesn't work out I will just start getting waxed.
  • @sdubois, I bought a remmington shaver with different attachable head, and for one thing its freaking hard! I'm almost 34 weeks, and I try using my eletric shaver, but u need a mirrior to see. And a razor its easier but either way u risk cutting urself. I'm actually gonna try and get a brazillian wax done. But still debating
  • I just shaved the other night. Took awhile due to.just feeling around and then shaving but I don't want a big bush. My husband thinks im crazy but I don't want to open my legs in front of people and there be a hairy monster even though I probably won't be thinking that at the time im pushing my baby out.lol. but it makes me feel better when its clean down there
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I shave atleast eveyother day so shaven for me.
  • @mzmommy1st looks like waxing is the best option then lol.
  • I hope waxing is, cuz shaving is a damn hassel now.
  • I always trim mine with a battery operated trimmer. Im lucky because i have a huge mirror behind my toilet so i can trim while looking in the mirror. Im over the toilet so there is no mess. I do not like shaving because it makes it tender and itchy down there when its growing back. Hubby only gets the close shave on special occasions.
  • shave.....but its hard now...not to mention it grows so much faster....ugh.
  • I'll trim the hedges, but there's no way in haites I'm going to shave somewhere I can't see right before I'm going to push an 8+ lb baby out! Its so sore for weeks after & no one's going see it for a while afterwards anyway! Besides, its only going to be my hubby, midwife & a nurse during, and none of them are going to be stupid enough to comment, lol! I will shower daily & do my best to keep it sanitary, but I'm having a baby, not modeling the latest swimwear!!! :D
  • I say trimmed up. I use my fiance's beard trimmers and have him help me. When I do it myself I sit or hover over the toilet seat for easy clean up.

This baby has made me so hairy I don't think they'll be able to find my vagina if I don't trim it!
  • I was gonna shave.. But I went into the hospital was then induced and had an emergency c section..they put dressing on my incision and the tape was on the top part of my pubes OUCHHHH!!!
  • I've always been one to keep it all shaved so it will be at LEAST trimmed up for delivery. & Im not worried about it being bothersome, for those who normally shave anyway..it doesnt bring me discomfort when growing back...plus the longer ive let it grow the harder it is to cut that ish down!!!! Its like being in a jungle, I hate it! So I try to keep up with it before it gets too out of hand!
  • With my first I had a bush lmao but with this one I'm 36 weeks and still shaving lol too hot out for a bush! And I think I will feel cleaner and better after I give birth if I am better trimmed.
  • For those of u waxing please make sure the person doing it doesn't double dip. Request new wax if they have. U don't want to get an std from the wax especially bc ur prego. It was a really big thing here in nyc and on the news. Its really gross and scary.
  • Bushy cant reach! And I dont want it growing back with razor burn after delivery!
  • I'll take bush for 200...lol I def agree with @homebirthadvocate
  • I'll shave because I heard that some doctors will shave you if you aren't. And no thanks to that :)
  • All natural! Sorry but why shave and deal with the grow back after you just had a babe and it is not like my husband cares. He has seen me everyway. I am sure the doctor has more to worrie about them a big bush lol.
  • Oh good!
  • I went in to l&d today because im having contractions and I thought I shaved really well for not being able to see her any more. Well I speed my legs and my fiancees eye get really big I thought her head was right there or something. Nope!!! He said "It looked like half leopard print and half zebra print" awesome I will be trimming instead of shaving from now on! How embarrassing, wonder what the nurses and residents thought! Lol
  • Shave!i would be too embarrassed.lol