Mayo or Miracle Whip

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
Whats your preferance?
Miracle Whip is like rotted Mayo. Not really a fan of mayo either but I do use is & don't mind it in tuna or egg salad. Though eggs are gross anyway. Planning on making chicken salad tomorrow with diced apples, grapes, cherry tomatoes & mayo! Yummy!

Comments

• i use whatever is in my fridge :)
  • I like both! And that sounds really gooooood!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes it do. I got 2 cans of chicken like tuna in a can but chicken. Hope it goes well.
  • Miracle whip!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    Eww ill go dry. If all I had was miracle whip. But I don't buy it so I'm good.
  • I prefer mayo, but I add miracle whip sometimes for things that need a little kick like tuna fish sandwiches.
  • But miracle whip is sweet. I don't like it but others do. I wrote this because of those silly commercials.
  • Nothing but Hellmans!! I LOVE MAYO! Just saying miracle whip makes me wanna barf..Yuck!!
  • miracle whip..
  • edited May 2011
    Mayo! I love mayo in everything n i have to have a thick ass layer of it. If i dnt taste mayo in every bite i am not satisfied. My family thinks im so gross lol i used to eat spoons of it out the fridge wen i was younger
  • Oh yea n hellmans mayo. I dnt like anything else
  • Miracle whip is awsome growing up id cone hme frm school put miracle whip on two slices of bread a piece of cheese n id have the perfect snacc.
  • Miracle whip...... I'm gonna eat some right now :))
  • I like mayo. It doesn't have all the weird stuff in it that Miracle Whip does. My ex only ate Miracle Whip and when his roommate brought home mayo once, my ex was so mad at him that he punched the fridge! I was on the couch and just said, "Really dude? Just put sugar in the mayo."
  • What is mirical whip? I have herd of cool whip on family guy!?!
  • @ExcitedNewMom lmao when I was little id love sour cream. Now that slathered thickly on bread!!! Yum
  • I love bith Kraft Mayo and Miracle Whip and Helmann's...no off brand
  • @VictoriaB ewww just add sugar to mayo?!?! But yea thats prettt much it. Wow is he your ex because he'd freak out for miracle whip?? Lol id dump him too!!
  • This whole thread makes me feel nauseous, lol. I guess this baby doesn't really care for the idea of either, although I grew up with Miracle Whip. I eat regular mayo when I'm at a restaurant. lol My hubby hates both and was worried when I made deviled eggs a few months ago. BUT, I don't use mayo or miracle whip, I use slaw dressing. He loved em and they are soooo good...now I could go for some of those right now. lol
  • Mayo. I won't touch mircale whip with a 10 foot pole its got a funky sweet taste that turns my stomach.
  • Miracle whip
  • Prepregnancy- miracle whip only
    Now.... Mayo all the way!
  • i like the mayo with lemon.. idk the brand name