This child is DIGGING IN MY RIBS!

edited May 2011 in June 2011
Anyone else have their baby digging in their ribs when they are sitting up, no wonder women wanna lay in bed all damn day.. ugh.. and this HEAT!! WTF, its miserable.. and my thighs have gotten soo friggin big i cant wear shorts because they look HORRIBLE! Sorry.. just had to vent!

Comments

• My baby girl stays in my side. Im almost 18 weeks and she likes to steer h and i get sharp pains in my left ribs
  • My daughter loves my rib cage! Sometimes she digs in to them so hard it makes me jump. Its the weirdest most uncomfortable feeling, I am not a fan!
  • ohhh hunny just wait.... :) But really its not all that bad sometimes she moves weird and it really hurts my side..
  • That was my sons fav place and now its this lil nuggets fav place. I guess its a comfy spot for them lol
  • @rockinmomma my daughter likes it everywhere!!! Shes stomping on my bladder one minuite and then punching or kicking my ribs the next.. then shes punching my sides too!!
  • @futuremrsrowlson Girl my baby be on my ribs all the time I stay uncomfortable... and it hurt like hell..... wat day u due n June
  • Sounds like mostly girls causing the trouble! :) My son never was up in mine but this one is...and its a girl haha. She likes to bounce on my bladder too.
  • I know how ya feel.. today has been the worst ever he is just kicking away in my ribs and it hurts....
  • I told my fiance shes making me hideous!!! Between the stretch marks and the huge thighs i've accumulated...
  • When i was 18w up untill i was abt 24w my lil man stayed in my ribs it hurted so bad i ended up in the hospital. It was his feet digging there and he didnt want to move them. It was the worst 6w of my pregnancy. So ik the feeling..i cried everynight....but its over now cant wait to push this bad boy out!! Lol

Goodluck ladies..