am new and just wondered if anyone 16 and pregnant.

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
Hey everyone my name kassi and due on sept.3rd nd am bout to turn 17 in march and still going to school anyone else like me or have any advise.

Comments

• I'm 17 and, got pregnant at 16. I'm due on Valentine's day. Anything I can help with?
  • Well I'm 20 but I coach cheerleading to girls your age. Just remember that your age doesn't determine what kinda mother you are but your actions do so remember your child comes first...It's gonna be hard but keep your head up and please complete college, you can do it. And inform other girls of the struggle.

Good luck!
  • @newmommy_navywife
    I agree. I dropped out of high school but, I'm going to get my GED and, then to college to get a degree in medical office assisting. Yu can do anything yu put yur mind to. Don't ever give up. I think of it like this; if my husband were to get hurt or anything were to happen to him, I want to be able to take care of my daughter without struggling.
  • I'm 16 got pregnant at 15. And 40weeks pregnant!
  • Exactly! @kaycees_mommy hit the nail on the head! You shouldn't be embarrassed or let ppl talk down to you. BUT you should encourage other teens to do it in order, get school, and marriage first then children.

You can do it. If you ever need encouragement I'm here.
  • Ya wel am going to be a senior next year and am trying to get all my credits that I need but I messed up my 9th grade year so am I little behide and I wanted to go to collage but now I have to look into different ones which sucks...but am trying to do my best don't want to disappoint anyone.
  • Don't do it for anybody but yourself and your baby, make Yall proud. And even though you messed up freshman year you can go to a tech for a year then go to the school you wanted. But ANY form of higher education(trade school, associates degree, 4yr degree, etc) can open up more doors. Just stay focused.
  • 16 snd preqoo :)
  • My first was born when I was 14. Got pregnant at 13.. it wad super hard and alot of judgement... I finished hs a year early and just got my associates degree... just remember that u live for ur child now all ur success and failures affect them... and it helps u push on.. I'm 21 now on my 3rd and don't regret any of ot
  • hey my name is monica and im 17 and around 10 weeks pregnant im trying to go get my ged but its really hard bc i dont have my family here so yeh.. but im happy my fiance is with me though he is such a wonderful guy :X but i was wondering is there anyone from corpus christi texas? i would love some friends that are going through similar things ~O)
  • Well thank you everyone and I keep that in mind just a little hard to adjust to my situation...it was hard to think about how my life going to be but I saw the baby this week and he got so much bigger lol...and I live in Denver Co,
  • @kassi hey im amber im 39 weeks im not gonna say its easy cause its hard i got pregnant at 15 I turned 16 when I was already 4 months pregnant im still 16 and im haveing my baby girl saturday and ill be 17 in 7 months but keep going to school girl and keep your head up morning sickiness is the worst but haveing that little seed inside of you is a blessing good luck :X
  • I'm 16 and 7weeks due October 13 ;;)