Have you November mommies...

edited May 2011 in November 2011
Are you showing yet if so how far along are you???

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I haven't started really showing I'm just flabby....smh :-W
  • It's hard but not showing I'm 14 wks today
  • I've been showing since the end of april...im 14weeks, but this is my second pregnancy and you show quicker after your first!
  • Lol... I hope not I'm still trying to hide it. I know it sounds crazy. But its our 4th n I don't think I can respond to any outrageous comments. When I say u all n my hubby and drs r the only ones who know I'm not even kidding. I know its only a matter of time. I can feel my belly getting harder n higher. I'm 15 end now. Probably gonna wait till ultrasound to tell at like 20 ish weeks. I know u all think I'm probably crazy but I have had a short fuse lately n those omg another baby comments may sey me off with a spitfire response everyone will regret.
  • That last post was suppose to read 15 weeks. Due Nov 4
  • I'm 15 weeks with my 2nd and showing
  • I'll be 15 wks Thursday & iam showing too! Barely but u can definitely tell its a baby bump :) I'm due Nov. 10th :)
  • I'm 15 wks due Nov 6 th I am not showing yet but with my first I didn't show until 24+weeks. I'm 5'8" so I think that it takes me a little longer to show.
  • I'll be 15 weeks on tuesday and I am showing. I'm carrying more out front. :)
  • i'm showing at 13weeks :} a lot earlier then i should be... i swear i'm going to give birth to a gaint!
  • edited May 2011
    @urmomwasright I don't blame you I've had a short fuse and in willing to let anyone have it!!! @Fae is this your first I see your pretty bump so cute!!! @TheTrondsons1st is this your first
  • @redhead25 my stomach is hard sometimes and it goes away is yours like that???
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im 15weeks on Wednesday and im showin qwite a bit :-) this is my first too
  • Yes this is my first. :)
  • @urmomwasright I feel you I am on my fourth and I am hiding it also well I dont want my family saying the wrong comment to me & I just blow tge roof so I am staying clear of it all lol... They are harsh so I understand
  • I'm 12 weeks, and I'm not really showing. I've been super sick though. I guess I just have a little pudge :-(
  • 14.5 and just starting to show a little bit. It's cute!
  • I'm 15 weeks 2 days n somedays I'm big then other days small I guess its bloating
  • @mybabe yeah that's exactly what's going on with me...when do u find out sex? Im cheating and getting a us on the 26th
  • I'm going on the 20th . Friday to find out I'm cheating too :) I'm pretty sure its a boy
  • Im 13w4d and im showing buts its not hard yet.
  • I'm 13w4d and I'm not showing yet :/ I'm skinner than I was before which was already pretty skinny... -____- soon enough!
  • @kristaf22 I weigh 113 right now and I still am not showing :( I want a bump!
  • I'm 14 weeks and 2 days, November 10. Showing a lot, I've have people tell me I look like I'm 20 weeks.
  • @redhead25 I'm cheating too I get a 4d on the 13th of June!!! I was at the ER yesterday and the us lady said she thinks it's a girl!!! @kristaf22 & @smcox next time make sure you guys slap whoever said that!!!
  • @mama2be11_4_111 is this your first I bought stuff cause I couldn't fit it not I'm back into my old clothes
  • I'm showing at 12 weeks! I'm very slim and have gained nothing. My stomach was flat its so cute!
  • @kshoeirlan I'm like u, 12 wks and had a flat stomach so I enjoy my little bump. I love it.
  • Not my first pregnancy but it is my first baby and the first time I wasn't this far. I'm 15 weeks and showing - it looks more like a beer gut then it does a baby belly, but its getting rounder.