looking for a buddy due dec 29

My names nicole i found out i was pregnant with my second baby when i was 4 weeks 5 days im now 9 weeks im looking for a buddy to share my pregnancy with thats due around dec 29th like me

Comments

• Hey Nicole I'm due dec 30 if u didn't find anyone yet let me know.....
  • @melissam34 i havent found anyone i would love to be friends
  • Hey nicole I am due dec 31. We can be friends. This is #3 for me. How is it going for you? This one is so different from my last 2. I have been very nausus and can't eat anything without having upset tummy (baby) lol. I haven't actually got sick but I sure feel yucky. My other 2 are both boys 4 and almost 2. So we are really hoping for a girl. What about you?
  • Hi, I'm also due dec 30. Maybe all of us should be belly bump buddies lol! This is 2 my second. My daughter will be 7 in 2 weeks. I'm hoping for a boy.
  • Sounds great this is my second one im hoping for a boy i have a 3 year old girl and i wasnt sick at all with her but i am with this one im sick 24/7 throwing up lol
  • I'm due Dec 27th
  • Sounds great this is my second one im hoping for a boy i have a 3 year old girl and i wasnt sick at all with her but i am with this one im sick 24/7 throwing up lol
  • I'm due dec 21st. i have a 7 yr old son and were hoping for a girl. this pregnancy is sooo different from my first, never had nausea and with this one im always sick and real sensitive to smells.
  • Im due dec 29th :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tricesbaby
    Ur welcome to join us
  • Im due December 23!!
  • I'm due Dec 21 with my first!!
  • Sounds great to have a group of us we all can check on each other n keep track and updated on what's goin on I'm on my 5th baby my oldest is 16 and youngest is goin to be 11 june 20 so 11yrs I haven't had a baby so I'm starting all over but would love to know y'all more. I'm 34 I have 4 kids I live in MA. I'm very sick with this pregnancy and was haveing complications but I'm ok now. Hope this sickness goes away.I would like to know more bout hot all of ur pregnancy's are goin. Well hope all is well if yahave any questions for me I'm here to answer.
  • Hi everyone:) im 30 and am expecting my first december 29th !
  • @tricesbaby im 22
    @melissam34 this is my second one i have a 3 year old girl daisy lynn and a 4 year old step daughter madison they are 10 months apart and my morning sickness was 24/7 but it seems to be goin away now uts just more at night and i have a stomach ulcer ive had for about 2 years and its really been actin up these past few days
  • @juicy143
    @newmommey2b
    @alva_crept
    Congrats feel free to ask anything or discuss anything here
  • Im going wed to hear the heartbeat for the first time ill be 10 weeks anyone else already heard it?
  • @nicoleandmichael thankz!Congratz to u also.n I saw baby's hb at 6wks 1d the bpm was 120.heard it at 6wks 4d!!it was so amazing..then it hit me..."WOW I REALLY HAVE ANITHER HUMAN BEING INSIDE ME!!
  • @TricesBaby I have sum of the same symptons!!I really ended up goin to the same one I had my son at.I decided to go with her because she was a sweet and caring doctor.I went to her off of faith just trying a new doctor and actually ended up loving her!What is water birth if you dont mind me asking?
  • @tricesbaby im goin to the health office here until my medicaid comes through then im switching to a ob gyn ive heard is really good im wanting to have mine in the hospital but i dont want an epidural i want something else just dont know my options yet
  • @juicy143 aww thats soo exciting i cant wait til wed
  • Im 20 I heard me babys heart beat at 8 weeks it was so fast lol 155 bpm!
  • @tricesbaby ok i will
    @newmommey2b aww how sweet sounds like a girl
  • Well I am almost 10 weeks haveing many complications been real sick cus morning sickness lastnght was worst tho I actually felt like I was goin to vomit I hate that feeling and hate doing it. I have has bad pain and cramping was in the ER on thur till 5am sat morning I have had 2 ultrasounds and another one gonna be on the 6th Monday to make sure things are ok I didn't hear heartbeat yet bit had hcg levels checked and there in the 1000,000 so that's good.
  • @melissam34 Aww u poor thing i didnt hear a heartbeat today they tried but i have a ultrasound in the morning to make sure everythings ok