looking for a buddy due dec 29

2»

Comments

• I went to get my ultrasound done and everything looks great babys heartbeat is at 134 and they have me measuring at 10 weeks 3 days which puts me due dec 26th!!!
  • Nicole its good that everything is ok so happy to hear. I go for my ultrasound on Monday can't wait n praying everything is ok.
  • Hey ladies. Its nice to see so many of us with dds close to each other. Tomorrow is my 10w mark. I'm hoping for a girl, I have 2 boys they are 4 and 2. I have been so nausus this time and my other 2 were just fine.
  • @melissam34 thank u and good luck ill be prayin for u
  • @angel my nausa is real bad also ur not alone I have it every day doesn't fail sometimes at nite also.....

@nicole ty for ur well wishes.
  • @angel26 my nausa is horrible as well im throwin up 24/7 i just starting takin the unisom and b6 tiday lets hope it helps
  • Hey nicole,im due on dec.28
  • @specialovebaby2 aww thats my 3 year olds bday and im due dec 26 with this one!!!
  • Hey my due date is Dec 29, also!!!
  • @mgoodman627 aww awesome mine changed to dec 26 after i just had my ultrasound!
  • @mgoodman26, I'm also due the 29th.....

Well all tomorrow is my ultrasound to make sure everything is properly I can't wait. Well hope everyone is well...
  • @melissam34 I hope all goes well cant wait to hear the news on it and see pics!!
  • @nicole everything went great I wass so releaved it was moveing around so he or she is pretty active I can't wait now to find out what I'm haveing so excited .... ill put the pic up as soon as I figure out how ..LOL
  • Hi ladies Congrats to all of you! I'm due Dec. 20 I am 12 wks and heard the heartbeat at 6 wks they wouldn't let my husband in the room then so our next ultrasound is Friday and we are super excited to hear the heartbeat together :)
  • Ok well went to another dr appointment Thursday and even know my ultrasound date changed my doc wants to put it at December 30 so I guess that's where I'm at
  • Hey ladies. I had my first ultra sound and it said 28 but dr is keeping it the same. Baby was looking good. Seen the heart beat and it was movng around. The pic has the little arms its so cute. Can't wait to find out what it is. My husband thought it was cute but said it needs to be bigger. Lol.
  • Congrats :) I'm due with baby #3 on dec 25th
  • I'm due Dec 29
  • Hey ladies...i am due on dec 28th with baby #2. No due date or belly buddies yet. I try but not to much response to my post. :(
  • Hey girls im due dec 30 im 17 weeks tomorrow it my third baby first two are girls and now this one is a boy so excited but nervous this will be my third c section and thinking of doing the tubal as swell :)