how many of you have done this??

So today my mom told me she was gonna make pico aka fresh salsa. So after waiting all day for her to make it, I asked her if we could make it already. After asking her several times, I started to burst into tears. After I realised that I was crying over salsa..I started to laugh...and cry. Its so crazy haha I was embarassed that I was crying over salsa!!!!

Comments

• ive done this many times X_X
  • All the time how far along r u
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Luckily I havent had that symptom!
  • Lol. I cried over barbeque sauce. :">
  • I'm about 6 weeks. Ha its terrible! I cry about the oddest things now..lol
  • Lol dont mess with a pregnant girl's salsa! 8->
  • Whoops:) * :-??
  • Haha seriously! My mom just looked at me and said "welcome to pregnancy" and apologized cause she thought it was her fault. Lol she still thinks it is after I told her a million times that it wasn't anyones fault lol
  • I'm 16 weeks and I cried over a tuna sandwich.. lol it happens. After that my hubby makes it a point to give me what I want.
  • Oh I bet he does! My fiance wasn't here for the incident unfortunately. I'm sure there will be more to come though, ugh >:/ but hey, its just something to add to my experiences. LOL
  • Mmm pico de gallo...now I want sum. I think the most memorable time I cried over food was when I was preggo with my first. I cried over pancakes at my work and everyone started yelling (more in a jokingly manner) at the girl who messed my order up
  • It was gooood! Worth crying over haha. And that's funny! Hey you can't mess around with pancakes! :P
  • With my 1st pregnancy I cried because I made a fresh from scratch cherry pie and sat it on the porch ledge to cool and it fell off lol. It was horrible
  • I cried and refused to talk to my partner because he forgot to bring me a chocolate doughnut he promised me during my first pregnancy... this time round im doing well but I did cry over a kids cartoon lol
  • Ha ha! That's awesome!
  • I cried when I was cooking dinner and realized I didn't have any parmesan cheese. Sad. Lol that was super early though I'm 24 weeks now and have calmed down a lot.
  • Mmmm I love pico de gallo !!! My mom can make it too .. I hope she made it for u!
  • I cried when I went to the snowcone stand and saw they only took cash and when I came back from the atm they were closed.
  • I crave my moms cooking, if I mention im craving something, she will have some made before I can even ask her for some, she spoils me :)
  • I cry when there is no food at my house n I tell my husband so he can go get me sum fast food but if it takes him to long to get his lazy ass up n do the run I cry n tell him im not hungry anymore n I tell him fuck him lol
  • @letysfirst I crave my moms cooking too how funny, I try to visit her once a week n before I go over I tell her to make a favorite dish of mine :) mmmm im starving now.
  • I just cried in the dollar store because I needed a measuring cup, and where the tag was for them, there was none so I thought they where sold out. Then the lady working asked what was wrong, then she pointed some out on a different rack.
  • @Mylittleluv_11 yeah she made it for me haha I know how to make it too, but it always tastes better when someone else makes it lol
  • edited May 2011
    The other day at work i was told i was switching departments. Well i didnt take it well and luckily i work with my hubby who has a private office and went up there and cried for a good fifteen minutes. I cried the other day as well after i threw up for the second time.
  • @jennalynne87 well that's good that you had a private place to cry instead of infront of everyone! That would've msde it worse! Lol and yeah, puking is never fun!