Tired of waiting!!

edited May 2011 in June 2011
I'm due june 15 and I'm so tired of being prego! I just want my little man already. And also tired of the braxton hicks contractions they leave me breathless!

Comments

• I know what you mean. I'm due june 18 but getting induced on june 11. BH are not that strong. I'm having a boy as well.
  • I feel your pain! I'm getting a c section on 6/13, but I want to go into labor sooner! My checkup yesterday proved my cervix hates me, & hasnt changed at all... are any of you dilated yet, or anything???

I'm having my tubes tied & really wanted the water breaking drama lol... so, I walk a ton, but I doubt it'll happen...
  • Girl we in the same boat. Im due june 4th and it seems like time has just been DRAGGINGGGG i cant take it *pulls hair*
  • 2w ago i was 1cm...on monday i find out if i progressed....i hope so!!

Goodluck ladies
  • I'm Tired of waiting too im due June 3rd all fat & miserable some told me to do some heavy duty cleaning thats how she ruptured her bag
  • I did the cleaning and it gave me bad ass vagina pressure pains after....
  • Due june 5th dilated to 2cm & 60% effaced
  • Due June 13, and so tired of being pregnant!!
  • I'm due june 3rd and that feels like forever away lol. I go to the docs tommorow so hopefully I've dialated more!
  • Due June 11th and I'm ready to have my body back...
  • Im due june 1 & my cervix hasn't opened @ all ;( I just want my son 2 be born already ugh.
  • @mamii2be omg we in the same boat I have dialate doc said my cervix long hard & posterior ughhh I want her out!!!! I want my body back!
  • @mamii2be I mean have not dialated
  • June 17. I'm excited to meet my daughter but I like being preggo..kinda sad
  • Im due june 14th and i love being pregnant but I am more than ready to hold my baby girl. Im so tierd of bh contractions. I have tried walking, squats, sex, warm baths, spicy foods, exercise balls, and more sex. And nothing is causing labor. I want to go in to labor.
  • Because we're so close time is draggingggggg to the MAX!!! and it isnt fair lol
  • Time has definately slowed down..I guess because we are all so close but the finish line seems so far away. My doc says he doesn't check for dialiation until 38 weeks so I have no idea if I have dialated yet. Didn't lose mucus plug so I will guess not dialated at all. 3 weeks left as of today. T
  • I'm just so ready to pop! This pregnancy has been taking a toll on me since day one! And my five year old keeps asking when is her baby brother coming out? And why is it taking him so long??
  • Im due in 2 weeks and havent dilated or.anything !! Im miserable but I might be getting induced on memorial day because of some issues with my legs.. Keeping my fingers crossed !!
  • Due on the 11th and so fed up!i bn bouncing on my ball n even tht dont help!
  • Im due the 20th, but im starting to get depressed, gonna ask the midwife if she'll check me at 37 weeks, my next appt. Maybe I can talk her into stripping my membranes. I know it'll hurt, but I feel resentment towards baby, and think it would be best to go ahead and try to induce naturally.
  • Eat Kiwi, it tones your cervix and helps thin it and helps you dilate. I started trying this 2 days ago, I have had 3 kiwi, and went from my doctor telling me I was completely closed and baby being high (they even said they may have to give me cervadil at my induction scheduled for this wednesday to prep my cervix first) to now today at my appointment my cervix was soft and I am a fingertip dilated.
  • im due 3 days ago :.( i want out i want out
  • IM 38 weeks and I want this baby out! I have not dialated yet I walk, did nipple stimulation, and.squats even tried primrose I dont wanna be 40 weeks having this baby