This baby is a result of...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I thought that this would be fun to see how all you ladies have become pregnant. Our baby is a result of trying for a year and wondering if something was wrong, but one hot night turned that all around! =D

Comments

• My baby was planned for over a year. We knew when we wanted another so we planned to start trying in November. BAM! First ovulation cycle, I'm pregnant. Lol. He has really good swimmers. Hehe. ;))
  • This baby is a result of me trying to track my ovulation with irregular periods lol.. wouldn't change her for the world tho! :)
  • Hubby came home from.college didnt see him for months...when I saw him he picked me up and u know.....cough lol month later after he left im prego lol
  • A result of true love got married Oct 9 and was pregnant late November :)
  • I had just been through terrible depression for two months following a mc after trying for over a year to get pregnant. It was a really stormy night so we were cuddling and one thing just lead to another :) and I just had our daughter this past friday
  • As a result of hot passionate make up sex!
  • Some Afternoon delight in febuary. I had miscarriage almost a year when i found out i was pregnant this time. Now i am 17 weeks and doing good
  • We were not really tryin but it happened cuz we both had a lot to drink lol and now here we are:)
  • @fate Haha that's awesome!

@mummynumber3 I had them too

@anadoll92 Haha what a welcoming present =)

@annamazing77 True love is the best!

@Kayleigh27 Congrats girl!

• Letting nature take its course I've lost 2 by mc now I'm further thqn I've ever been *past 13 weeks* I can't wait for november 21
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I haven't had a period since June and my hubby and I got married in July. We decided to not use protection since June and in October I got pregnant... I actually took a test the day I got pregnant but tested and got a positive in November. :)
  • after a year of trying, not even sure I could conceive or not, my hubby was away for 6 months, first time together, bam! I'm prego lol.
  • I came back from visiting family for 2 weeks and let's just say he missed me a lot
  • @excitedforoctober Score!

@racheljoyb Haha now I have Afternoon delight stuck in my head from Anchorman Glad you are doing good =D

@mommy2be333 It was meant to be. =)
  • After trying for almost a year we decided to take a break i got back on bc and everything in may of last year found out i was 4 weeks pregnant in october!! Now only 2 weeks to go!!!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Darknesofnight4u Glad to hear! We are kinda due around the same time I'm either due the 17th or 24th of November. The doctor keeps changing it haha
  • My baby is a result of birthday sex :)
  • @angelsmommy Wow 2 weeks to go congrats! boy or girl?
  • 5 years of planning... But waiting for the right moment. When we finally reached that moment and were ready to start trying, I got my IUD removed and was pregnant 5 days later!!
  • Valentines Day!
    This is TMI, but kind of a cool story...so V-day was on a Monday, we had sex, then I left for vacation (without the hubby) and was bummed cuz I knew i'd be ovulating over the course of vaca. Anyways, I continued using ovulation kit just to track it, and it was finally positive on Thursday. Came home the following Monday...knew we wouldn't get preggers that month cuz ovulated too late and was gone on vaca during ovulation....low and behold....PREGGERS! So they say sperm can live inside you for like 72 hours...well its very true and my hubby must have some super swimmers! LOL!!
  • We concieved our first month of trying:)
  • This baby was planned. We started trying the second week of Oct. We conceived her the end of Oct
  • edited May 2011
    Trying for five months....hubby and I gave up. got drunk, had a few dances and BOOM we're pregnant! Lmao
  • @baileygoose Haha super swimmers that's a cool story thanks for sharing it :-D
  • In the middle of our moving journey from NC to AR. Baby was conceived in a hotel in Memphis Tn :))
  • This baby is a result of sex. ;)
  • Of a really horny bf who wants sex all of the time n was so happy my period went off that morning and it was on n popping that night! And taa daaa! I'm preggers! Lol I'm @ da Dr now hope its a girl! Lmao!