This baby is a result of...

Comments

• My Princess Callie Jean is a result of my hubby losing his job. We got married in August and started ttc (just banging more often, and he started going in me, we did pull and pray for 2years prior to) he lost his job and was depressed so I tried to cheer him up the best way I knew how;) It wasn't my fertile time so we never thought about it. That day was the last day he came in me and we stopped trying after that since we weren't exactly financially stable after losing his job. We definitely conceived that day fortunately my husband was able to find a better paying job shortly after. And I entered my third trimester yesterday:)
  • I'm pregnant because my fiancé is sexy as all hell. Enough said! :))

• Is a result of 16 looong months of trying and 1 round of Clomid... finally!!! We got preggo with our 1st on our 1st try... it was a lot harder this time!
  • My little man is a result of one passionate night and me mixing up my fertile weeks. Found out one week before hubby was scheduled for the BIG "V". Lol
  • To wish me luck before an interview! I got the job but had to turn it down. But I got baby out of the deal!
  • My hubby hiding my bc pills.. lol I told him to make a decision.. guess he did.. now 18 weeks and can't wait to meet our little one.. especially after mc the last time
  • Two years of trying planning and counting. Seven rounds of Clomid and two rounds of Femara. We could not be more excited, it has been a long time coming!
  • This baby was conceived on my husbands birthday :x
  • edited May 2011
    Haha what a great topic...
    We have been honeymooning since the wedding....Our babies I belive were concieved after a drunken night out with friends and family for my brothers birthday....he loved my new dress ;)
  • A result of some good unplanned sex
  • My first was conceived on or around thanksgiving. Unplanned. But it was actually best for me and my husband seem to motivate us more. Our second he came home after basic for christmas, I had started my birth control about 3 months before that, and it seems I have conceived around or on christmas day. On birth control for both as well guess birth control doesn't work for me.
  • my baby was a result of an accident.. i tripped and fell on a dick X_X
    jk.. it was planned :)
  • Knee surgery. 4 days after having a torn meniscus repaired I was in a Vicodin haze and forgot to tell my husband to pull out. Now he thinks we should name the baby Vicodin.
  • This baby boy is the result of us trying one last time for a boy. My hubby wanted me to have a son too (he has an 8 yr old boy) and we have 2 girls. We tried for 2 months, then got prego, lost a baby, tried 2 months and now prego with our prince!
  • This baby is the result of stocking up on 3 small boxes of tampons that were on sale at the tail end of my period in January lol 16w tomorrow :) I'm pretty sure the same thing happened with our youngest cuz I remember finding tampons everywhere and throwing them out the whole 9 months lol
  • My baby is a honeymoon baby
  • I'm from Kentucky, and my BF and I went to a big party in Alabama, and a drunken night at the motel 6, I would not say we where trying, but where not stopping and had been that way for 7 months before we got pregnant.
    @sharkmommy I love tripping and falling on a dick ;-)
  • It was our first month trying! We figured it would take a few months so we could start even though I had a 13.1 mile road race april 3rd. I ran the half marathon and found out 3 days later we were pregnant! Sticky baby I suppose!
  • A result of my husband starting some medication that a dr said not to take if want your wife to be pregnant. we weren't planning to be, so he took the medication and apparently my mans sperm is pretty strong!
  • My pregnancy is a result of one night of pure passion with my husband and no condom. Not planned but very welcomed. This is our fourth child and will be our last :(. He had a vasectomy in April.
  • We decide we would start trying over a lovely new years eve meal that he made us has i wasn't very well i still asked him for one last 2010 f**k (tmi sorry lol) and that was when we conceivedwith our lil man :)
  • Mine may sound kind of weird- Nieve Newlyweds deeply in love that thought bith control could be taken into their own hands;) but we dont regret our love oppsie!
  • Our baby girl is the result of passionate 3 year anniversary sex & true love :X
  • Well i was nursing my 8mth old and taking got my period so knew i had to get birth control to prevent pregnancy, i brought condoms home cause the dr. said small chance i could get pregnant.. told my man to use one for the first couple of weeks.. he refused.. lol.. we got pregnant.. lol.. he wasnt happy at first but now he is.. and we are haveing our third.. which im pretty sure i wouldnt have been able to convince him to have.. it took 8yrs to convince him we should have our 2nd.. so this is my lil surprise from heaven .. i will take it with open arms..
  • MY BABY :) AGH AFTER TWO MCS AND A WHOLE YEAR AFTER THOSE, AND CRYING EVERYTIME I GOT MY PERIOD, Well finally in November for somereason I decided to give up sex,early Dec I had this horny power take over me, one day of sex all day didn't even peek out the window, and Xmas eve got my positive.... and I'm now 25 weeks pregnate next Tuesday with my princess valerie..
  • @sharkmommy lol u made me laugh....

There's a lot of Good stories girls funny
  • This was a Valentine gift ;-) I definitely was not expecting. It's our 4th . Hubby n I were very shocked. Guess that's what a few drinks, a chettah print nightie lol candles n Cupid do to you ... ;-)
  • My angel is a result of having sex with a douche bag who told me he hadnt hd sex in three years and me thinking I couldn't have children after trying them giving up after two years. My two week love affair gave me an angel
  • We have 3 children already and decided jan 2010 to have my mirena remvoved and try for a 4th. Well after 8 months and irregular periods it didn't happen. We decided to stop trying and whatever happens happens. Late 2010 we decided that 3 was enough and gave away all our baby stuff and I went to my doctor dec. To get birth control. Well I had issues filling it so decided to make an appointment with my obgyn for my annual and to get a new script. The appt was for feb 8. Feb 7 I took a test and surprise! I am now 18w6d with our last baby due oct 14. We have our ultrasound may 24 and can't wait!
  • @sharkmommy dude that's awesome made me laugh =)