I Just can't believe is me!!!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
My heart is in a million of pieces I went to the doctor yesterday to confirm the problem with my little girl. The doctor confirmed my baby a type of dwarfism and the situation became worse because he notice that the baby has tharapheric dysplasia type 1. Meaning that she has a bone disorder where she will not grow normally. Basically she will not be able to breath on her own when I give birth to her or terminate my pregnancy before my 23rd week mark. I am 21 weeks 5 days....my husband and I have a desition and I hope is the best decision i've done in my life. Wish me luck! And good luck to every one out there. It's all in God's hand I just need prayers please!

Comments

• My heart goes out to you... Sending you sincere good thoughts and prayers.
  • Good luck to you and your family prayers and hugs O:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pray. God will tell u what to do. Personally I wouldn't abort its murder that people justify. U can give that child a happy life even if its a short life. Be strong im sure u will make the right decision
  • Prayers!!!!
  • Yes, God wont give you more than you can handle!! Praying for yall
  • @monkergreeneli21 You and your husband are in my thoughts & prayers.
  • I will definitely pray for you!! Do not let anyone sway your decision...it isnt their baby, its yours. Good luck to you
  • goodluck to you and your family. im sure you can make the best decision for you and your family. there is no right or wrong decision only the one thats best for you guys xox
  • Praying for you and hubby as you make a very hard decision.
  • Best of luck to you.
  • I will pray for u momma
  • Prayers for your family.
  • I am so sorry you have to go through this. There is nothing worse than learning that the baby you are carrying has any kind of birth defect. My family went through this with my son almost 7 years ago. My advice would be to research everything as much as possible and try to see if you can get a second opinion asap. Its never bad to be as informed as possible. Please don't let anyone make you feel bad for whatever you choose to do. This is ultimately ONLY between you and your husband. Good luck!
  • Prayers with you hun!!!!
  • Positive thoughts to you. Remember, its your decision and follow your heart.
  • Thanks ladies! I am really mortified and scared. It breaks my heart into millions of pieses and I have two doctors that confirmed the diagnosis. I just wish it was a nightmare hoping to wake up soon. The worst part is feeling her move a lot and I wonder if she is in pain because she's very active and my dog wines every time she moves....:( thank you ladies and I will keep you updated with more info.
  • What a tough choice. : ( I hope you can make the least painful one for you and your little one.