weight gain for thick ladies!

edited May 2011 in Second Trimester
I wann know how much weight mii thick ladies have gained! I was 180 b4 bby && now 193 @27w.... ?? :)

Comments

• I was 200 when I started, now I am 187 and almost 15weeks... doctor isn't worried though
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 190 @ 6wks wen I found out niw im 200 evn @ 16wks 3days
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was 250 pre pregnancy and im now 254.4 at 39 wks...yea not much
  • I was 223 when I got preggers and weigh 231 now at 38 1/2 weeks
  • 188 pre pregnancy and now at almost 31 weeks 195
  • 235 pre 228 now 18 wks 4days -7lbs
  • I was 221 and now I'm 210 at 16 weeks.
  • sounds goood ladies!!! :)) was jus curious!! :)
  • Wow u guys suck...I was 190 pre pregnancy and I'm now 240 at almost 37 weeks
  • its ok!! ur gunn have a healthy lil one :)) I dnt crave anything: / weirdd..
  • Well its not over yet lol I never really craved one thing a lot. I would just get something good in my head and have to have it
  • I'm not gonna put my weight, but I'll put my pant size pre-pregnancy! Lol. I was in an 18/20. I'm 26 weeks, and I've only gained 6 pounds. :)
  • ya! o man.. this last trimester gon get me !! eek!!
  • @babymcbride8_27 wooohooo to u !! I only gained 6lbs up until 22w : / idk what happened!! ha!
  • @naliibby2;
    I STILL have problems eating. I pretty much have to force myself to eat two small meals a day. But, doc says everything's healthy so far!
  • y problems? well thata good then.. as long as everything looks good!!
  • Nothing sounds good. Everything gives me that sick, stomach turning feeling. I've had a major loss of apitite during this pregnancy.
  • aww.. :( I'm srry.. !
  • It's okay, I've only got 14 weeks left, and my body will stop going nuts! Lol
  • me too !! yayy !! can't wait to b normal me again! not this hormonal cranky easily frustrated beotttchhh!
  • I was pregnant back to back....my first I went from 255 pre pregnancy weight to 223 by 20 weeks, after "all day sickness" finally went away, I gained it all back, and on my delivery day, I was exactly 255 again....with my second I went from 260 to 273....gosh that's a lot...its mega diet time after this baby is here.
  • aww!! ur blessed with two beautiful bbyz!! so its all worth it !! diet time for mee too !! I wanna b 150 after bby! was 2nd bby planned?? @camomommy2
  • I weighed 225lbs prepregnancy and now I'm 19wks and I weigh 205lbs. From my son I lost 36lbs and gained back 15lbs with an ending 180lbs right after delivery.... I wish I was that thin again!
  • -10 pounds 25 weeks
  • Second baby was a want, and if it happened great, if not, then we will keep trying....ha just didn't expect it to happen so quick! I go in this morning for my c-section....so I'm wide awake, I guess to excited to sleep! When my hisband and I got together 5 years ago, I was 175....ha now that weight only seems like a dream....but he loves me no matter what I look like, or how big I am. @naliibby2
  • aww well thatz wat real love is ;) nd yayyy!! ya I wouldn't b sleepin either!!.i can hardly sleep now thinking of my bby shower a month n half away : / ha!
  • I was 260 pre-pregnancy now I'm 244. Sure don't look like it though.. I look like I weigh less. My stomach just NOW started to fill out at 29 weeks. Lol.