25 weeks! WTF? What happened?

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Omg! I only have 15 weeks left! Abigail is going to be here any second now!

When did this happen? Where did my time go???

I have yet to start planning the 2 baby showers we're having.....or finalize summer vacation plans with the twins! :-O

Omg! This baby has turned my normally type-A personality upside down! Eek!

Anybody looking for an internship in Los Angeles, assisting a crazy pregnant lady for the next 12 weeks???? :/

Comments

• hahaha i keep thinking omg 17 weeks left its going sooooo quick!!! luckily i have everything and just need to get my after care stuff now lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel the same way @booface. Tomorrow marks double digits for me, I have no idea where the time went!!
  • i know the feeln i feel like i have nothen yet im 25 weeks an a day
  • I have 117 days left.it went by super quick!!
  • I also have 15wks to go too! Time did fly but I heard the ladt couple weeks are so slow! I hope mine dont cus im ready to meet my pookie
  • 16 wks to go for me and we have NOTHING! Im just freakin about money tho cuz im not gonna be able to work up to my due date cuz my job is physical and outdoors!
  • Ill intern! BUT we require a luxury loft with a view, unlimited meals, foot&back rubs, and $1,000 a wk.

:D
  • I have 42 days left... omfg! Lol im in a state of complete denial but I have a feeling my baby shower this Saturday is gonna be a HUGE reality check :-S
  • U have twins also??? I have 2 toddlers about 10months apart an it feels like I hav twins
  • Wish I had days 2 go im 14 weeks, so early! :(
  • edited May 2011
    @gatorbob will unlimited oreos and cake pops suffice? If so, you're hired! I'll be sending your e-ticket shortly!!!

@newmommy_navywife did I forget to mention this was an unpaid internship!??? Abigail is going to be about as much diva as I can handle LMAO!!! :))

@samiuk aftercare stuff? What is this and what do I not know I need :'( Omg I'm going to go into full blown panic attack!

@lil_buggie_3 lol! Well feel free to join us for entertainment purposes alone!

@rockinmomma @lovemylife11 @ethansmommy112 @letysfirst @excitedforbaby @mam082711
    Omg! Wtf happened? Didn't we all just pee on the sticks like yesterday???? I don't know about you guys but I need anti-anxiety pills!
  • I've got 15 weeks and one day. I have only what I saved from my 2 year old which isn't alot. I just did a little math and added up everything we need except diapers and clothes and its about 1000 dollars worth of baby stuff. :-S
  • @breewashington08 yeah! I have twin step kids and they'll be on summer break in 3 weeks! Omg....I need a calendar, highlighter, and red pen ASAP! Now I can't remember if I saved the email from their mom saying what 2weeks she wanted. Ugh!
  • Lmfao in that case you and abby are on yall own! :p
  • I've got 19 days left! Ahhhhhhhh! I feel so unprepared!
  • 20 weeks and 2 days left.... idk what to think O.o
  • I have 12 weeks 3days left I'm 27 weeks and 4 days I'm so happy that time is goin by so fast plus when I get ready to have the baby my 5 yr old will be starting kindergarten
  • Like pads and stuff lol
  • My little man wasn't suppose to be here till may 27th be showed up april 28th.. Talk about unprepared!
  • Lol..ikr. but at least ill have her in my arms.I know she's lonely down there.
  • 10 weeks left and i feel like its not soon enough!! L-)
  • yikes i feel like that and im not even half way..... i guess i better get a move on it