wtaerslides?

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
My family and I are going to West Edmonton mall for a vacation in April and we are planning on spending a day at the waterslides. I will then be just over 3 months pregnant. Does anyone know if you're allowed to go on waterslides during pregnancy?

Comments

• I wouldn't don't risk it
  • I wouldn't do any crazy slides.. but the simple tube slides and things, shouldn't be a problem. Id just be smart about it.. go with your gut.. you know what you can handle! Either way.. have fun and enjoy the tanning (:
  • I wouldnt do most of them. They should have a warning sign on the ones not to go on while pregnant...
  • I dont think its a good idea... I dont think I would take the risk at thst stage in pregnancy
  • I def wouldn't do that.
  • We have a water park in Alaska where I'm and I've went a few times, I would make sure you only do slower inner tube ones and be careful, your babys pretty protected still, go swimming that's def a good thing for pregnancy, fyi I asked my doc about this and this was the advice she gave me :)
  • I know the slides at WESTED; and most of them are pretty intense (like rip your bathing suit off intense)
    I would recommend staying outta them. But WESTED has lots of other fun things to do. Like their amusement park has some pretty cool rides that I wouldn't assume to be bad for you to go on. Even their ice rink could be a fun activity for you!