BONES FANS??

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
Are there any other die hard Bones fans that saw the finale & wanted to scream?? I actually did!! I don't know how I'm gonna make it til next season. I'm so pumped I can't sleep lol :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was in shock..... Its about time
  • Im watchin it now! Her water juuuust broke! (im on the west coast)
  • Loved it. I'm so happy! Finally!!!
  • I love tht show n flip when I miss it! N I missed it :'(
  • I was in actual shock :O
  • I'm watching it!! Lol
  • I called it when they left the hospital and I'm so excited! I can't wait until next season...
  • The only episode I saw this season was tonights episode. I'm glad I saw it because now I have to watch the next season :D
  • Omg!!!!!! Omg!!!! Booth knocked bones up!!!!! NO WAY!!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!
  • My bd went to bed, im about ready to wake his ass up! I know its a tv show but im soooo happy for them!
  • I'm happy for them too :) I know it is a show, but after this many seasons I have been waiting for this to happy. You know booth is going to be happy :) I wonder how bones is going to deal with being pregnant.. all this after angelia had the baby is even more awesome..
  • Omfg this is just going to make for an amazing season next one up :D
  • I really like Bones I just started watching.I think I've just watched random shows though from diffrent seasons.
  • Omg I'm in England so way behind you guys!!! He gets her pregnant?! Aaaaaahhhhh!!
  • I screamed to I was like WTF are you kidding me? Love Love Love that show!
  • I knew something was gonna happen weeks ago because I was reading a magazine & found out Emily is pregnant in real life & as soon as I saw the previews for last weeks episode I told my sister they're gonna tease us & not show them hookin up but somethin will happen. As soon as I saw her face in the hospital I called my sister & I was screaming she's pregnant & my sister was like how can that be & then a couple minutes later she said it!!! & I called it w/ the baby, I said they'd honor Mr. Nigel-Murray in some way & I totally cried when Hodgens said his name's Michael Staccato Vincent Hodgens.
  • I forgot about the people on the other coast so I'm glad I didn't spoil it for anyone!
  • Lol @lil_buggie_3 She hasn't said when her due date was only that she was due in the fall. Hart Hanson said they would have taken the show in this direction whether she'd been pregnant or not but I'm glad she is cuz I think it sped the story along! I'm so impatient tho, I don't wanna wait 4-5 months for the show to come back.
  • You know I noticed the boobs and a bump under the silly outfit too. @lil_buggie_3 I think its a great cliff hanger.
  • I hope they don't wait til the finale next season for her to have the baby. & she's gonna have a girl since Booth already has Parker & Ang & Hodgens just had Michael. I'm so geeked!
  • Woah wut I miss. Recap please I dunno if on demand has it on yet lol
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wuuuutttt I missed a good one!!! Oh man
  • @mommyto1soontob2 You totally missed an awesome episode. I have on demand & usually a week after it airs it's on mine. You could always watch it on fox.com.