Any November mommies getting an early 3d gender ultrasound?

edited May 2011 in November 2011
How far along will you be & how much are you paying? Or are you just considering it?

Comments

• I am 16 wks and I am going today! It's 59 bucks. My ob doesn't have me scheduled until June 24th for next us and I need to know now!!
  • @zariahsmommy I wish I could find one here that cheap. Im not scheduled until June 21st & I dnt want to wait that long either.
  • I live in phoenix and I just Googled 3d ultrasound. Im not sure what I get but all I care is to find out gender.
  • @zariahsmommy yea I googled it too but the cheapest is $99. The gender is all I care about 2.
  • Hey ladies. How far along do you have to be to get the 3D ultrasound to determine the sex? I'm only 14 wks 3 days.
  • I want to! But its 100 just for the us and over 200 if you want pictures.. which of course I do. I don't think I'm going to.
  • @lovebeingmommy well the place im looking into starts at 15 weeks

@raceylacey yea here its between $100 & $120 so im not sure if i want to spend that or just wait.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im gettin one at 16 wks but at the appt I will be 16w5d and da price is $55. Plus they will refund u your money back if they tell u the wrong gender. Cant wait appt is on the 4th
  • I looked in to it n it says u have to have a diagnostic u/s first n isn't that done at 20w with the gender? If so I can't have one :(
  • I'm going to wait. I don't want to spend over $100. I can use that money to shop once I find out the gender in June.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @dra765 some places only offer the 3d ultrasounds after you are farther along. when you go on the websites look for something that says gender confirmation. Also all places you will have to have been seen by a doctor before. i think thats what it means.
  • @TeeMommie2 i cant find any cheaper than $100 here in North Carolina. ive heard alot of ppl talking about finding one around the price yours is tho.
  • I'm in nc also and the ones around here range from $99-$150 or more
  • @sands3 where do you live and yea the cheapest starts at $99
  • Jacksonville
  • @sands3 i found one that does it for $65 but its all the way in Charlotte
  • Oh my...that's hours and hours from me.
  • @sands3 yea its almost 3 hrs from me
  • Mine was 50 and I was 13weeks :) I'm in california tho..
  • I'm having a girl and got 4 pics and a video
  • @mama11 really!? Im getting the same thing and its costing me 125! And I live in idaho.. Lol
  • @zariahsmommy Where in Phx are you going to have that done?
  • I went at 14 weeks for a gender reveal. The normal price was $50 but facebook was running 50% off. So for $25 I went at 14 weeks and again at 15 weeks because the first time my baby didn't want to show us! This place guarantees that they give you a definite answer. So u keep going back til u find out. Luckily our girl finally revealed herself the second time!! We were hoping for a boy, but were just as happy with our sweet little girl. This is our first!!! Due November 13th! :-)