anyone else lucky like me!?

I'm almost 10 weeks (10wks Tuesday) & I feel great & have the WHOLE TIME! Ive had only one day of morning sickness, and my boobs are sore but tolerable! No back pain no hip pain from my hips spreading no headaches nothing but being tired and even that hits sparingly. All I have are vivid dreams that are almost always sexual (def not a problem! Lol) and a little bit of round ligament discomfort! My mom & grandma had horrible pregnancies, I hope I stay lucky!

Comments

• I was like that too. But now I'm starting to get uncomfortable at 15.5 weeks. And my bellybotton bothers me. Lol
  • Lucky u... Bitch! Lol jk!
  • 11 weeks tomorrow and have been sick the entire time :( I was never this way with my son. You must be having a boy!:)
  • I didn't find out I was pregnant until 14 weeks. I'm having a boy, the myth is you don't get the sickness with a boy. I'm 31 weeks now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thats awesome! I felt that way when I was pregnant with my daughter. Not so much this time with my son tho.
  • same here! Im 14w3d and i have felt great the whole time. dont even feel pregnant other than now i have to pee very often.
  • I was the same way. I'll be 17 wks tomorrow n still feel great, healthy baby nn all
  • I felt great with my son...I boxed up until i found out I was prego...never lost endurance
  • edited May 2011
    Im about 10 weeks as well and I only feel a little sick when I don't eat. I just keep crackers with me where ever I go and it keeps it under control other then that my boobs are only sore when touched. Lucky us! My mom hates it because when she was prego with me she was sick the WHOLE TIME she was on bed rest from the start and could only eat oranges lol
  • Im havin a boy and was sick from 6weeks-25weeks then i had sore boobs hip pain back pain! Now im 37weeks its all come back again:-(
  • I'm 27wks n I Neva had mornin sickness Bo throwing up r nuthin I'm starting to have sum pains now n back n stuff but I'm good lol thank God
  • I didnt start feeling bad til 35 weeks and i still dont feel bad really just uncomfortable sometimes.
  • Lol, I'm on third baby and haven't had morning sickness with any, yep my boobs hurt, but its not to bad...and this is my third girl :-)
  • @mscheyla I'm callin BS on that myth, lol. I was crazy sick with my son from 7 weeks - sometime after 20 weeks. Man oh man, all day too...it was horrid.
  • I have felt great this entire pregnancy except for sciatic nerve pain. I was the same with my first.
  • Lucky am 11 weeks n I can't sleep my back hurts I get sick after eating don't want to eat am tried lazy hate cooking
  • I felt that way up until about 16 weeks. Now my lower back and right hip hurts certain ways I sit lol. But its not a bad pain and other than that I'm perfect! Haven't had any morning sickness at all!
  • I was with my first 2 :) this baby kicking my butt!
  • Been doing pretty good here no morning sickness tired alot but good my mom told me she was never sick with me hope I get a girl like her