mother inlaws. dam

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
I just told my mother inlaw. N she is not to happy. I told her we have three boys y not try for a girl. She said u tried three time's n nothing. I feel disappointed. I was thinking she had my back. But she don't. What can I say to her. N a good way. Because my is bleeding blood trying to be nice about this.

Comments

• Its really none of her business how many kids you and your husband want. So I would careless if she is upset or not. She aint the one carering for your children so why should she be upset? Since she's so mad your having another one then dont include her in anything see if wont really be upset then.
  • I agree with @Mommy2BeAgain thats not her business do what makes you happy! U are married woth 3 kids ur the woman in ur household not her! Mother in laws always tryy to run shit I hate it
  • I wasn't gonna tell nothing. But why not she needed to know. Just uneasy to that things she said. Why try for a girl. My son don't make girls. U setting urself up for disappointment. Just wanted to pull her ass across the phone lines n pimp smack her. Making me mad all over again.
  • And how the heck does she know if her son makes girls or not?? I have a friend who had 4 boys and then finally his wife had a girl. It really isnt her position to tell you any of that. If your husband wants to try again then why not? Its not like your forcing him are you? Lol with this pregnancy I did not want to tell any of his family because they all talk alot of crap. Mind you we only have 1 child (a boy) and everyone started acting like we got a baseball team running around! Omg another one??? Uhhhh yea? We dont have 19 kids smh. Do what you want. If you want 4 more kids then have them! Lol just dont tell anyone your business ( not even your mom at times) cuz somebody always got some sideways crap to say. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you. Lol I said the same. Hubby said from here on don't say nothing until baby's born. He said I hope it twins. And both are girls. Haha I had to look at him. Hold up shit I don't want extra. Lol
  • Ha ha ha. This is it boy or girl. I am done. Lol I will wait until baby's born to get the shock. Lmao.
  • I just wish my mother in law was still here with us. she was my best friend. she passed 4 days b4 my 7 yr old daughters first birthday. but I kno she's still here with us watching out for us.
    just wish everyone had a great mil like mine was. for those of u who don't mayb she will come around? ;)
  • My dad had 3 boys before hitting jackpot gold w me :D screw mils, all they are good for is stress and making us look like the bad guys. Rooting for you!!!
  • Ugh mines the opposite. Hubby has 2 girls with his ex and after our daughter was born she made the tubes tied comment and a month later was asking when we were gonna try for a boy. Were all hoping for a boy tgis time but I'm guessing if its another girl she won't say much cuz now her daughters pregnant so she can pin hopes on that
  • Haha wish u well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yes I said the same. There has got to be something negative coming from her. I wish I can tell me mother n father. But there no longer with us. I don't take to her like I would my mother. I guess I am just being mean. But gives a fuge. Lol it me n my hubby baby not hers. Can wait to give birth. My hubby n I will be so happy if it a girl. Will rub it in her face. Lol