Date update!! *updated*

edited May 2011 in Single moms
Ok so I thought I would update you girls on the date whilst I'm "using the toilet" everything is going great, meatballs and spagetti was lush and the cheesecake was perfect. Just about to watch a film and he has been drinking non alcohol cider and wine with me and brought me a bottle of non alcoholic wine too which I shall open in a bit. His such a gentleman and has been asking about Elliot and if im ok. He even helped me wash up :D perfect night so far. Shall update more later when he goes home. I feel like a giddy school girl hehe xx

Comments

• aww glad ur having fun!!
  • Im glad everything has gone perfectly! Hope it continues to go nice and smoothly :)
  • Your babys dad?
  • They have non alcoholic wine?? Have fun!
  • So he has just left, we didn't realise the time and he has work tomorrow lol. I got a goodnight kiss on the cheek :p it really has been a prefect night. I'm so glad I decided to do this lol. It's even better that I could do it in the comfort of my own home too hehe. He looked at my scan pictures told Elliot that his mummy looked really pretty tonight and he should see her now (I choose the purple dress and tights) aww I could go on and on. It really has been prefect. We didn't quite do the scene in lady and the tramp where they eat the same bit of spagetti and kiss though. But thats cool I would rather not share a bit of spagetti hehe. Ahh just been perfect :X

@excitedforoctober my BD is gay And decided to cheat on me with another man after getting me pregnant (cringe)

@excitedforbaby they do indeed they sell it at tesco it's really nice ( I'm from the uk)

@blueberrysmom I really could squeal like a school girl haha bout time I got some good fortune this month.
  • Strut your stuff, girl! :ar!
  • Good for u ! I hope u could sleep tonite
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom I just love that pirate lol *struts stuff for the sake of it*

@tiff87125 it was a Rose and tbf it just tasted like wine with out the alcoholic taste, they are really nice but I prefer the cider hehe

@marriedwith_4 I don't think I will be able to lol, Elliot's kicking like mad and I'm hyped up hehe
  • Aww that's so exciting!! Sounds like u had an awesome time :)
  • @firsttimemommytobe pretty much but it has other stuff added in it too like raspberry elderflower and all kinds of stuff lol.