boy or girl .....

edited May 2011 in November 2011
Went for a ultrasound yesterday at 16.3 weeks. The tech said she wasn't sure if it was a girl but she couldn't see boy parts. But wasn't 100% sure because the umbilical cord was in the way. I am too anxious I wanna know already. Boy or girl ill be happy. Guess I gotta wait to more weeks. Anyone know what they are having??

Comments

• Having a girl :)
  • Congrats....I have had two boys so a girl would be nice but scared because Idk what to do w a girl lol all I know is boy I'm sure once I know ill figure it out out.
  • I feel for you on the waiting game. I am 32 weeks and at every ultrasound the baby won't give us a good peek. The tech said she would guess boy, but wouldn't guarantee it because it could be the umbilical cord. Guess we just get to wait it out for a few more weeks.
  • I have 3 girls and 1 more girl on the way :)
  • It's a boy! :) I'm 15 weeks and the us tech was determined to have me leave there knowing what it was. I'm not sure how, but my baby was cooperating perfectly :)
  • I'm having a girl. I had to go in twice because the first time baby would not show us and the umbilical cord was between the legs. Second time was looking the same but they gave me some cold juice and she finally got in the perfect view. Our tech was pretty confident. I worry it will change at my 20 week appointment so were waiting to get the room ready just yet. I'm 15+5 today.
  • Whens your due date? I think we may have the same one. :)
  • Im having a girl:) She showed us her stuff right away. Im 17 weeks
  • 13 weeks! My hubby doesn't want to find out with this one! Its killing me that I'm not going to know!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm having a girl..I'm 18weeks and 3 days ;;)
  • I am 21w3d and having a girl. I already have 2 boys and a girl so 2 of each is perfect :-)
  • I'm having a boy I'm almost 25 weeks.
  • I'm having a girl 18 weeks 6 days & I have a son he is 7 years old!!
  • 20+1 girl
    Emery Ashlynn!!
  • @everyone I found out yesterday its definitely it is a girl. Still in shock. Not sure if to be happy or cry I'm afraid Idk how to deal w a little lady. I'll have to learn to do hair Ohh m gggeee
  • :( I find out july 5... im sick of waiting ill be 20ish wks by then.
  • Nope not finding out :)
  • Due Nov 16th & Found out it's a boy!!!! Looks like I'll be a mother of two boys now : )
  • Due November 6 & its a boy!
  • nov 13th and its a boy :D
  • Due nov 9th my 4th little BOY
  • Girl ♥ November23
  • A little bubba boy here :) only found out yesterday. My son is looking forward to his little brother :)
  • @novmthumper11 that's wen I find out too! I'll be 22 weeks by then
  • I'm 15 weeks today & they are going to try to determine gender on Tuesday! I'm hoping the baby will cooperate! Lol but still waiting until the 20week ultrasound to be sure! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A boy!!! 31 weeks! I too n
  • now have my girl and boy.