I must not be amongst the popular preggly crowd..

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I posted yesterday that I found out I was team blue and only three people congratulated me (thank you by the way). I see a similar post today and that person has almost 40 comments on her post. It really is all about popularity and I guess some of us just aren't as popular as others. It's sad really, I feel like I'm in high school trying to get in with the popular crowd just so I can feel the love that everyone else is getting.

Comments

• Congrats!!!! I'm team blue too!!!!!! I wasn't on yesterday, sorry! :X
  • It's really easy to miss a post. Sorry, hun. Congratulations to you for being on team blue, though! That's what I'm hoping for. ;;)
  • Congrats I didn't see it but I post threads all the time with no response either unless it is on the one where people want me to predict their baby's gender....don't feel bad I must not be that popular either oh well I guess Welcome to team blue and good luck with ur pregnancy
  • I've had plenty post like that. Either i repost or forget about it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • congrads :)
    im sorry you feel that way. what time did you post it? i dont even look past the first page so if stuff isnt posted when im on then i never see it. and if it was late at night or really early, alot of people arent on.. :-(
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats! I didn't see your post.
  • Congrats. Im havin a lil man too :) I get ignored alot too so dont feel bad
  • O Yeah and congrats
  • Yeah,it is like that a lot on here. It's kinda sad.
  • Im sorry hun, I was on quite a bit yesturday and never seen your post. My apologies. And Congrats on your prince! :)
  • I had no idea pregly had a popular crowd, I don't get on all that often, and i try to keep up with my october dd people. Thats exciting that you're having a boy! I find out in 2 weeks, but it seems like everyone is having boys. Sorry noone posted on your post, but don't be too bummed. Its just drama filled pregly.
  • Congrats
  • Congrats on your baby boy! I have five boys already so I'm hoping for a girl. I will find out next month.
  • I know what you mean by the popular crowd, sometimes I post REAL questions and I barely get any replies and one of the "popular" members will post the dumbest discussion and they get 100 replies...not sure if I responded to you yesterday as I was really sick but Congrats and Welcome to Team BLUE!!!! :)
  • @expectingmy2nd: you are 100% right! People only "miss" posts of people who aren't the elite...and yes, they do exist on here. I ghost 90% of the time I am on here (I don't sign in and just read). Congratulations to you!
  • Ur not the only one so don't feel bad, happens to me all the time..Welcome to team blue! (Im on blue #2) :)
  • Congratulations!!! I wish I was on team blue!! Good luck w your little man!
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well ladies, this is our group! Welcome to team Blue!!!! Our boys will take over :)
  • Yay team blue!!! :-D I wasn't on yesterday, but that is super exciting. I'm team blue too.
  • Go team blue!!
  • Wow, now I'm feeling the love. So this is what it feels like to be popular on pregly? lol I wasn't even going to say anything until I saw another pregly member today announcing she was team blue and had almost 40 posts and I started feeling a little left out. Congratulations to all you team blue, team pink and team yellow and to all those who will be finding out what they are having, congratulations! Thank you everyone, your posts are greatly appreciated!
  • edited May 2011
    :)
  • congrats hun!