I must not be amongst the popular preggly crowd..

Comments

• I don't think there'd a popularity issue. I post when I can didn't see urs though sorry! Grats on the lil man!
  • I'm the same I'm not to popular either, I've started 7 post now and only 3 have got any response and I don't get many responses to.
  • Congrats sorry with time difference gets hard to see all posts happeneds to me iv had some post with no reply don't take it to heart
  • I just saw this post! I'm team purple, so I'm half blue ;) Congratulations!!!
  • edited May 2011
    Im glad to know that I'm not alone and I know I shouldn't take it personal because it's not intentional. I've posted other topics and didn't get a lot of responses and it didn't bother me but this one was a big deal and I was so happy to share the news with everyone on pregly. I'm quilty of not commenting on lots of posts and all this has made me realize that I need to comment on other members posts more often unless of course it's pertaining to a topic I know nothing about. I will leave those posts for other members who know what they are talking about because the last thing I want to do is give bad advice. Again, thank you everyone for all your responses, feedback etc. Congratulations to all you mommies & daddies who are team blue, team pink, team yellow and team purple and to those of you ttc, I pray that your day will come. Best wishes to each and every one of you and THANKS AGAIN!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats :) I wanted team blue, but am happy bout team pink
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir hey! Does this mean your back :D
  • See @mshahir you are popular because it appears you were missed @Seifer12211 - I wanted team pink but I'm happy with team blue. Now I will have one of each.
  • @2ndbutfirst, thank you and how do I bump my own post?
  • @mshahir, Ive read many of your opinions/view points and I think it's great that you weed through the posts to find ones with only one or two replies because no one wants to feel ignored including myself. I see now that it does happen but it's definitely not intentional and not to be taken personal. When do you find out what you're having? I pray that you get your little girl!
  • Well you got 85 comments here so far, sounds pretty popular to me.. Congrats on team blue!
  • Seems the people that are ignored are more popular to me :p congrats on your boy!!! I'm having a boy also!:)
  • Congratulations, I know exactly where your comin from I always post questions and only one or two people respond but a food post will get tons of comments :/ that's just how this site is and I don't think it will change
  • @mshahir, June 30th will definitely be here before you know it. How far along are you? I had my ultrasound on Thursday at 21 weeks and there was no mistaking it was a boy. His legs were spread and his little wee wee was plain as day. Actually, it was kinda big and sticking out like a sore thumb! lol I actually plan on getting my tubes tied. I'm forty years old and this will be my second. I have a 3 yr old daughter so I'm happy with a boy this time around even though I was hoping for another girl.
  • Congratulations!! I am having a boy too! I agree with you tho, I posted smething last week....I didnt even receive a single response!
  • Yay for team blue! Congrats!! :)