leaking.

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
What would leaking fluid feel like.

Comments

• I've never experienced it but I would imagine it would feel similar to having extra discharge. Are you concerned this is happening to you? Have you noticed any color change when going to the bathroom etc?
  • Its almost like a very heavy discharge. It happened to me with my son. I woke up and felt like I had peed a little its very serious. My son was born 10 weeks early.
  • My water started leaking with my 1st son and it felt like I peed myself a little lol and I thought I did so I went to the bathroom and came out and sat down and it did it again so my water was ruptured
  • I had very thin discharge with my first pregnancy. It literally dripped down my leg while at work. Gross, but in my case it wasn't anything to worry about. Just vaginal discharge
  • * that sounded like it happened all the time lol. Just once ;)
  • You'll know if you're leaking fluid. It feels like you're peeing even though your not. Yourh doctor can do a simple test to find out if you're leaking.
  • It's very wet. I know that sounds stupid, but discharge is usually thick and amniotic fluid is much thinner, so you'll feel wet rather than sticky. It's something like the difference between urine and your period.