I am getting so sick of...

2»

Comments

• @jalem wow yea that is how my friend who likes twilight is she liked the name isabella but she knows people who will think she named it after twilight. It has just gotten ridiculous how over done it is.
    P.s. Vampires don't sparkle.
  • But anything that over done if annoying even harry potter.
  • @jo32ni @one5one
    oh yeah huh thats her name i guess im was so blinded by her beauty iguess i forgot hahaha.... i cant help but stare at sookies gap lol it doesnt bother me but i cant help but to just stare everytime she talks lol i love lafayette hes so funny every since i found out he has kids nd a wife i cant help but to wonder what his wife thinks of him on the show lol but he's awesome!
  • Lafayette is married w kids!! Wow! He plays a good character that's for sure! Lmao at Sookies gap!! That's where her powers are! I think Jessica is her name! She's a cutie better than gappy mc know it all! @0911Momnyof2
    @KrazymomofAdrian I bet the books are better than the show. That's what I heard. More details in thw books. Love that show though!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ugh, I'm so sick of Twilight. I'm actually ashamed to say I like vampires now because of Twilight. Team Lestat here! (cookies to those who get that reference)

I read the first True Blood book because it was given to me. Worst piece of trash I've ever read. I struggled to get through it it was so awful. I haven't seen the series, so no comment there.

I read the Harry Potter books and loved them all, but I fell off the movie bandwagon a while ago.
  • I hate it and never watched it! It blew my daughters name up Bella which pisses me off!
  • I like Twilight but I LOVE Harry Potter :) its the best i watch one of the movies once a week hehe im super excited for the last movie and i need to buy a shirt to go watch it
  • Amen to that! If I see one mire effin vampire chronical I'm going to bite the HELL out of someone!!!! I was considering the name "Bella" and everyone asked me if it was bc of that freakin book/movie series ugh!
  • @Mama_Kat
    If my oven wasn't a piece of crap, I'd make them myself. Every time I cook in it tho it burns the Hell out of my food D: I made brownies the other day and took them out 10 minutes early and they were still a little burned on the ends. Argh.
  • @Mama_Kat
    The ones at Albertson's are bomb ;)
  • edited May 2011
    omg I love twilight and harry potter oo and lord of the rings and x-men and fantastic 4 and hellboy and smallville
    (superman)..im a nerd lol
  • I like harry potter more personally I think twilight is boring
  • I hate Twilight and Harry Potter. %-(
  • HARRY POTTER FTW
  • Lol my phone was being janky. But wow I want chocolate cookies now. Why does it always turn to food?? @everyone there are too many people to name lol. @blueberrysmom can I get a throat punch to bella our better yet the creator Smeyer?
  • @shaniam lol how do you live in this world? They are both everywhere.