idk

edited May 2011 in Health
Swelling in face arms legs feet?? I touched my legs n I swear the handprint stayed for 15 mins like a dent n my leg..is this normal. Or do I need to call my doc ..the swelling never been this bad

Comments

• I would call. Better safe than sorry :)
  • Call your doctor hun! My doctor told me any extreme swelling needs to be reported completely!
  • I knew I got a doc appt n the morning should. I wait til den..I thought I was tripping but all my friends saw me today n was like. WoW u look swollen ...so I know its not just me tripping ,
  • Swelling is normal but extreme swelling is not
  • Id call the doctor now and just ask what he thinks you should do.
  • sorry posted to soon just worries me you said you face and arms too. Hope you feel better soon hun
  • Sudden swelling especially in face and hands needs to be reported immediately. Hope its nothin. Good luck
  • They always ask me if I have swelling in face hands feet at the doctor. I heard its signs of preclampsia. Call your doctor tomorrow.
  • So I'm coming in to my doc @ 2:45. Just keeping yall updated hope everything is ok ...
    @jcmommy I heard for a lot of people it could be preclampsia but I dnt have the flashing light or vision problems ?? Wonder tho .....??????
  • Good luck, mama!
  • Well my doc ran a lot of test should know by tomorrow she said but she thinks I'm just swellon so bad cuz of the weather is sooo hot here itt got to 111 uughhhhh but I hope that's all it is
  • have them do a preclamsia check
  • @preggointx she did I beliieve n said there was no protian n my urine which I'm guessing is A good thing cuz that's a sign of preclamsia
  • I'm 34 weeks and had no signs of preclampsia came into L&D for contractions. Now I'm stuck here for.atleast 24 hours for urine collection and bp checks.
  • @cetheridge why what's wrong. Why do u need to say at the hospital ???
  • yea that's a great thing
  • edited June 2011
    @preggointx she said it might be something with a E I forgot what it was called n I wish I didn't cause I wanted to google it ...but I got home n didn't remember
  • Staying cause my blood pressure is really high and protein in my urine. So I get to hang out in L&D and hear all these babies being born
  • @sexygina22 yes mah that's was it thank u...what is it do u know anything bout it ?
    @cetheridge. Wow is it preclampsia? R u feeling ok
  • I was told its excessive swelling
  • @Sexygina22 yes mah that what the nurse called m told me ...my doc said if the swelling dnt go down she induce at 36 wks