This might be a silly question...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
I'm pretty sure I was bit by a spider today, can this hurt the baby? I've had a headache and low grade fever the past couple hours. I'm not sure if this could be related...

Comments

• i dont think so...maybe google it?
  • If it was poisonous then theres probably a chance. You should probably call your doc tomorrow.
  • What's the site where you rhink spider bit you? Do you see 2 lil holes & swelling? Google it or call a dr at least. It all depends on the spider. Some are ok, others are poisonous.
  • I have an appointment in the morning, I'm just not sure if I should wait that long.
  • On my lower hip. Two holes, swelling and red next to two more holes, swollen and red. Google here I come!
  • Id call dr now if you Google & see bad symptoms. Tomorrow mite be too late. Mind you that's the worst case scenario.
  • Just got off the phone with the nurse line. Headed to the ER. Thanks for the input ladies!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Ali_in_OK I hope everything is alright!
  • Keep us posted and good luck!
  • Well the ER doc didn't know what it was and my OB told me today that it looked like a spider bite but not to worry unless it started to turn black. The nurse line scared me for no reason! Better safe than sorry though!