*UPDATE* venting please read; bd is a selfish a-hole & feeling sorry for myself *update*

2»

Comments

• Wow.he's trying to play dumb.who the hell wouldn't read a text but call somebody about a text that they didn't "supposedly" read.I would make his life a living hell.wtf! Bitches don't get off that easy.treat him like shit!
  • This is the harsh truth from someone whos been there. Any contact, including texts, phone conversations, emails, anything that causes you pain and heartache is your own fault. He won't change, nor will he suddenly care. He's a fool, p.o.s. of a boy. Don't allow yourself to be brought down by someone so far beneath you it's pathetic. You have a son to raise and the sperm donor by no means deserves consideration at this point. You can do this on your own. He does not deserve to have the stigma of that jerks last name, nor do you deserve to live w having to repeat that name. Id cut him off. No good will come of him being around. There are worse things than growing up w out a father. Like having a deadbeat one in and out of his precious, impressionable life.
    My best advice, do you, take care of your son and forget about that loser, mentally, emotionally abusive little boy.
  • @amyduh I like that "everyone means what they say, they just don't mean to say it" its soo true as well as everything else you said. i don't deserve to be put through changes right now. He should be sensitive to my feelings and needs right now as most fathers are when they are expecting a child. But of course he's just a little bitch. he said he got mad, but because of what? I'm the pregnant one and I'm the one thats supposed to be having the mood swings, he's really just a bitch.

@FiirstTiimeMommy2b What part of Va? :) Let's be belly buddies! =) Also thank you for your kind words and advice. I'm feeling a little better. I didn't tell my mom what happened but I guess she sensed something (mom's always know smh) so she had a talk with me yesterday and told me (without me even telling her what was wrong) that I had the support of all my family, my baby won't lack for love, and as long as she's alive he will be well taken care of. Shes been really helpful from getting me foods that I crave to helping me find a new dr (since I moved), helping me find a job, and letting me stay with her until I save up enough money to move out. I don't know where I'd be without my mom. And I have been enjoying my pregnancy, but you're right, thinking of the dad brings me down and focusing on him is not helpful to me or my baby. I like to think that if my son knew the way his dad talked to me, he'd stand up for me and say "mom u don't have to take that, we don't need him."

@Chuieycuzca22 Thanks so much! I pray about that every night. God must have some special purpose for this little man and I because nothing great comes without being tested first.

@sunshinelove yea or beat up or something...but I just keep reminding myself "vengence is the Lords." He can't get away with the things he does without some type of consequence. he's already in hell.

@2ndbutfirst I think about that all the time. I refuse to have him disrespecting in front of my son and have my son think that's the way you're supposed to talk to females. I don't want my son to pick up any of his habits. I'm sure he will have a few as genes are pretty strong, but I do not want him to grow to be a verbally abusive, womanazing, lying bum like his dad.
    As I said before you're right, he's already in hell. His life is already miserable. He's a 31 year old waiter, w/ no college degree, 2 kids, 2 stds, no car, and no savings acct. He uses women for money, rides, and sex. I don't know how he does it w/ all these things against him, but there will always be some insecure woman willing to take him in. I never saw him as a part of my future for all of these reasons. After he gave me those stds I kind of felt stuck with him, then I got pregnant. I was so depressed and low. I had lost a lot of weight and was less than a 100lbs because of what he did to me. I was very unhappy with myself and he was never worth all of the things he put me through. And he has the audacity to talk to me the way he does, like I did all these things to him...

@angieahrens u think so? I personally think he apologized because he knows he's not right and did it to make himself feel better about his miserable character. & I doubt he would fight for custody, he doesn't want any type of real responsibility esp that of raising a child. The fact that I'm out of state makes it easier for him make excuses as to why he's not there. He's already saying things to me like "well you're the one who moved..." "well since u moved of course I'm not going to be able to be there everyday" I moved, but u fail to acknowledge that u weren't doing anything to help me before I moved which is one of the reasons why I moved.

@excitedforbaby Exactly! that's what I mean, he lies about the dumbest shit. He probably just wanted to argue with me.

@Mommyof4girls Thank you for your comment!! Everything you said was right. I can only blame myself for everything including getting involved with someone like him. I thought that my son having his dad in his life would be better for my son, but after that conversation I've come to realize that he's just a toxic person, not good for anybody's health. And I've seen him with his own son, and I didn't like the way he treated him. He was standoffish as if he regretted him but he was somthing he had to deal with. He was always slapping the boy in teh back of the head. Signs I failed to heed, but once again I wasn't plannin on having his kid or marrying him or anything. I loved and will try to follow everything u said. thank u for ur advice everyone!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    *UPDATE* So I posted all this what? a month ago right? Havent' heard from the SOB since, until this morning that is. I went to get a 4d ultrasound yesterday and my baby looked soo beautiful. He looked like an angel! You can see so much detail, I can see exactly what he looks like. I sent the pic to everyone, including him. I don't know why I did it, I guess I was just so excited about the picture. I actually just made it my profile pic. I haven't had a profile pic since I signed up for pregly, but I love this pic soo much!

So He called me up wanting to apologize for everything he said, says he didn't mean any of it (riiiggghhhhtt), he'll never talk to me that way again and nobody deserves to be talked to that way. Blah, Blah, Blah. I told him well frankly everything that I said to you the last we talked I did mean, I quite frankly don't care anymore, y r u apologizing a month later? and all we have to discuss is child support which can actually be settled in court, anything else? He said he tried to call but my phone went straight to vm (bs) and I never pick up his calls (y should I?) He's still full of shit and lies and listenin to him lie to me just irritates the hell out of me, so I told him I had to go. He said don't get off the phone like this, i'm trying to work things out here. He still doesn't get it. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE! I was so upset that day, I cried the rest of the day. My own mother has even told me she's never seen me cry, thats jus not my style, so he must've really upset me. there is no going back or working anything out, those things he said are unforgetable and unforgiveable. Like I said as far as my son goes, we can settle things in court because I don't have the time or patience to try to make him understand how fucked he is and what the right thing to do is. Jesus Christ he's 5 years older than me and still a little boy. I don't buy that apology, sounded like somebody put the words in his mouth. I've decided to be happy and he is someone who does not make me happy, but highly irritated. Me and my baby deserve better.
  • *UPDATE* So I posted all this what? a month ago right? Havent' heard from the SOB since, until this morning that is. I went to get a 4d ultrasound yesterday and my baby looked soo beautiful. He looked like an angel! You can see so much detail, I can see exactly what he looks like. I sent the pic to everyone, including him. I don't know why I did it, I guess I was just so excited about the picture. I actually just made it my profile pic. I haven't had a profile pic since I signed up for pregly, but I love this pic soo much!

So He called me up wanting to apologize for everything he said, says he didn't mean any of it (riiiggghhhhtt), he'll never talk to me that way again and nobody deserves to be talked to that way. Blah, Blah, Blah. I told him well frankly everything that I said to you the last we talked I did mean, I quite frankly don't care anymore, y r u apologizing a month later? and all we have to discuss is child support which can actually be settled in court, anything else? He said he tried to call but my phone went straight to vm (bs) and I never pick up his calls (y should I?) He's still full of shit and lies and listenin to him lie to me just irritates the hell out of me, so I told him I had to go. He said don't get off the phone like this, i'm trying to work things out here. He still doesn't get it. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE! I was so upset that day, I cried the rest of the day. My own mother has even told me she's never seen me cry, thats jus not my style, so he must've really upset me. there is no going back or working anything out, those things he said are unforgetable and unforgiveable. Like I said as far as my son goes, we can settle things in court because I don't have the time or patience to try to make him understand how fucked he is and what the right thing to do is. Jesus Christ he's 5 years older than me and still a little boy. I don't buy that apology, sounded like somebody put the words in his mouth. I've decided to be happy and he is someone who does not make me happy, but highly irritated. Me and my baby deserve better.