stoop!d posts ... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ... DON'T BE BABIES WE ARE ALREADY PREGNANT WITH THEM!

Comments

• YES! @marriedwith_4 i love lemon cake with lemon ice cream! PERFEKT (LOL) as i laugh at silly post... ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • To everyone that see this thread to be a problem... you're all entitled to have an opinion @girl with hell hole life ... you're not the only one with a problematic life, the way I look at my "perfect life" is someone somewhere has it much worse then I do and they are dealing with it with grace so if that's the case I can suck it up and move on! As for me getting mad absolutely not it actually amazing what a rise this got out of so many people... I mean really freedom of speech anyone??? Don't read if you are easily offended for petes sake
  • @Marriedwith_4 did u make it or buy it? And if I were down the road I would so be there :)
  • Off topic but who is pete and why do we say for petes sake?
  • Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle im not your honey.. and i aint that sweet so.. huh.. and as a matter of fact my shit stinks pretty bad.. what can i say im only human.. some people need to get the cob out of there ass and stop trying to put one up others.. LMAO at your petty bullshit.. get a life.. and stop bashing others.. me and my baby are fine thank you.. i dont have the dr.. telling me ive done wrong.. so.. im sitting pretty and getting my baby fat n happy.. but thank you for your pitiful rant..
  • Lmao! Yall r funny. Keep it going, who needs moderators u guys have shut this post down * slapping hi 5's *
  • @KerrideeRN lol no..i'm with you! I can't stand when people misuse there, they're and their or your and you're. I just figured maybe some schools don't teach English so I try not to hold it against people!
  • I baked it on my own. The key to baking cake is to mix pudding in it

@kalikojenie Lmao @ Pete
  • @praying4our3rd oh good! That's what I've always wanted! Lol
  • Wow. You know some of us don't have family or friends to ask for help or advice on something and we turn to you guys for help NOT to be bashed and made fun of. I'm sorry that you have nothing better to do with your life and that your so unhappy that you have to make fun of others to make yourself feel better.
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle whoops.. lol...
  • @praying4our3rd I have to try that Nutella..everyone raves about it. Where have I been?? I heard there is a Nutella pie. Sounds yummy!
  • this is directed at NO ONE in particular, just an observation.

I am really at a lack for words of the immaturity some Pregly's have. It's really sad and disappointing as motherhood isn't far away...if you already aren't...and this is no way for a mature mother to act. SMH
  • @melzbabii731 thank you! Some of these girls are playing the poor me pity me card like they are the only ones with life issues! I post dumb shit all the time things that have absolutely nothing to do with pregnancy but I don't cry when someone doesn't like it and tries to blast me! Talk about taking it in the ass holy fuck above y can they write about their horse shit life and blast themselve and when someone like me has something to say they don't like they foward to a mod. Fuck sake bunch of pansies!
  • Bahaha this is too funny! :p
  • no sweetie thats not me at all .. i simply thought your were talking shit to me.. mabey putting periods in your sentence would have helped my comprehension.. sorry.. but im not scurd of anyone.. not on here.. lol.. so ...there you have it.. im actually quite happy with my life.. but thanks for your false observation..
  • @stormyparadise yeh some post get annoying like am bleeding should I go to the er..u mean you up here posting insteading of calling ur doc..I never get that.
This discussion has been closed.