stoop!d posts ... ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ... DON'T BE BABIES WE ARE ALREADY PREGNANT WITH THEM!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Y'all crack me up! I think my one hour lunch is about to turn into 2 hours!
  • @lae3 you are something else you tell it like it is lol
  • Omg. That sounds so good! @praying4our3rd
  • I think we r all different and unique! Therefore what is dumb to u may be funny or interesting to someone else! Therfore idt anyone should be bashing anyone for conversations they post on here. If u don't like it then stop reading it and leave no comments. Its that simple people. It all goes back to a rule we were all tought in kindergarten.
    IF U HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN SAY NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!
    But I can see my 5 y.o. has more sense then some of the people on this site. So what I say probably wouldn't get through to those.
  • can i just say im sorry for my insensitive comment im really not mean.. i just hate when i think someone is out of line.. its hard to read emotions in these dam comments.. thats what annoys me the most @lae3 i know if you didnt care about your lil one you wouldnt even be on this site.. sorry.. please forgive my jumpy ass :-"
  • Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle no i feel even stupider lol.. the last post was for you not me.. dumb
  • @OregonMama you should get a Tdap
  • Wow... this forum is all about drama. Seriously some of u people need therapy!! Don't these troublemakers who are trying to start drama with this stupid thread not have a life? Come on deal with the BS in ur life b4 y'all start drama in cyberspace.
  • @everyone lmao! This is just too funny! Gotta love hormones are we all having girls lol
  • C'mon..lets all sing Kumbaya! Kuummbayaaaaa my Lord..Kumbayaaaaaa!
  • im sorry really.. its just hard for me to understand someone not being able to eat.. and saying they have no appitite.. im sorry your going through hell right now.. with your health and personal life.. but its hard for me to understand because.. the whole time i had morning sickness i also didnt have an appetite.. but i forced myself to eat.. even if it took an hour to eat just a lil.. sorry this subject is hard for me to understand.. thats all.. i really didnt mean to make you feel bad..
  • IM WWWEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKKK!!!!
  • @marriedwith_4 mmm sounds good.. I want to bake a cake myself, but have been too lazy to get up to do anything today... and I agree pudding in cake is awesome!

As for this post.... everyone has a different version of what they think is stupid, but well maybe knowing that is place is so chock full of hormonal pregnant women, women trying to concieve an d parents you should be more considerate. I mean I post things I have questions about andthese questions are not stupid to me. I am sure there are other ladies who feel the same way. I personallyy think this post was posted to cause a bit of drama, but w/e we are grown women and should ignore it... although I think reading this has been fun. Just my personal stupid opinion ;)

And my spelling sucks cuz of my phone... I either shorthand or misspell cz buttonss are small....
  • Starving kids???? I haven't read any of that stuff, look... state aide food banks soup kitchens they can all help. I never read it and I don't read them nor will i because of all the shit that people blast about themselve.

@everyone I'm a bitch and an asshole even before I was pregger and after as well, I will be the first to admit it. i didn't read anywhere someone talking shit about anyone post so if you're feeling guilty about your posts then don't post idk what to tell everyone but this was intended for people that could handle it.
  • Or am I lupe? ...
  • Bahahaha @ praying4our3rd
    both our names are cool like that too with the numbers for words lmao!! Gotta be down ya H3@rd!!
  • Pregly's most hated right here I'll own it... but can ya'll own up to your own damn! Meanies I'm slit my wrists now if I cared what you thought.
  • @lil_buggie_3 I totally agree with that statement...and I lol'd so hard when I read it...

@hubz1stbaybay I agree :)
  • This is a post-jack! You no longer own this biotch, @stormyparadise! Go start another stoop!d thread!
This discussion has been closed.