holy moly

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
I have 30 more days!! :O I believe its time to seriously freak out now! My little girl will be here in a month!! Im super excited but I have sooooo much stuff to get done! Its a tad overwhelming but im sure everything will fall in to place. Whoooo hooo \:D/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Isn't it exciting?! Just wait until you're in the single digits with 9 or less days left. You think you're in freak out mode now...lol. Ahhh I am so excited for the June babies, May has come and gone and my lil sugar is here and now it's your guys' turn, so excited for you ladies!
  • @erkieshavingagirl doesn't it though!? There's no way I've really been pregnant for 8 full months. Its flown by so fast and now d.d. is right on top of me. Its ok though I am very ready to be done!!
  • @bke913 Im so excited. Now its time to start bustin butt and getting everything ready.
  • I have 30 but the way these contractions are I think it will be sooner
  • Dr just told me today Im prob gonna have the twinkies in about 10days! Im praying for you all. This is gonna be a busy month!
  • @Rissalee7 im sure it probably will be for you considering all your due date confusion! I have yet to feel any contractions, braxton hics or real.
  • @mommyof4girls thats exciting!! The next several months will be full of pregly babies! I think the majority of the member are due july- october.
  • I think the June mommys are all nesting! Lol. I already had my week! Haha
  • @rockinmomma ya my dr is now finally thinking that my due date is off. this morning the contractions were real bad but let up enough for me to catch four hours of sleep now they are starting up again a lil bit. i didnt even kno they were contractions till my dr put me on the monitor cuz she thought she felt one on my tummy lol
  • @mommyof4girls yeah I think my nesting stage is here. Im about to go organizing crazy!! I need to find homes for all the stuff I got at my shower and I gotta sort through this childs ginormous wardrobe! I can't even imagine how much stuff you have lol im going crazy with all the stuff for one girl, can't imagine if it were two!!
  • @rissalee7 well hopefully you'll get your little girl soon then!!
  • @rockinmomma ya plus nurse who monitored me on my overnight stay said kailee was tryin to push her head into the birth canal but they were able to bump her up for a lil while longer but ive been having more vaginal pain/pressure so i think she might have decided to make it happen again lol i just wanna make it to lamaze tonight lol!
  • I told people not to go crazy w clothes. I don't think they'll wear more than onesies, esp it being soo hot. We spent a weekend painting and putting the crib together. We have 2 but figure one is good for when they are little. I can't wait to get the clothes washed and put away. I hate this disorganized stuff away!!
  • @rissalee7 well good luck and keep us updated!! Hopefully you make it to your class :) @marriedwith4 the mess is so overwhelming. That and realizing how little space I really have.
  • @rockinmomma thanks and i have a lil hpe but also not at the same time will def post if i actually get down to 511 for contractions otherwise have drs tomorrow so will see if i made more progress dialation or her pushing down wise
  • @rockinmomma well made it to lamaz but contractions were 511ish yesterday for like 5 hours but the L&D nurse said not to come in if i could breath throught them. they have started up agian so im gunna call my dr when she gets in and see what she wants me to do...
  • @Rissalee7 at least you made it to class! Lol jk I know you'd rather have your little girl then go to class. This waiting game sucks as is but im sure it's more frustrating dealing with contractions all day. Hopefully the dr has good news for you! Fingers crossed!! :)