I'm here suckas!!!

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
27 weeks! Hello third trimester!!! Well at least on the East Coast LOL....

I still cant get over the fact that my OB said Abigail is weighing in at 2lbs 4oz already!

I'm so ready for that "new baby" smell!!! I want to hold my little alien and see if I'm right about her having daddy's "ninja turtle" head! :-D

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Welcome to the third trimester!! Warning... it sucks ass!! Lol
  • @rockinmomma Oh I know! I'm ready for this to be OVER!!!!! I go on my maternity tour at the hospital on Monday...I may just stay there! LOL :-D
  • I pray my lil man dont have his daddys big head lol.. He weighed 4lbs at 30 weeks. Imma have.a chunkster :D
  • This kid is gonna be so freakin' cute! yay, Abigail! >:D<
  • Haha I was dumb and scheduled my tour for when im 37.5 wks I have no idea how im supposed to waddle all over the damn l&d floor. I really wasn't planning on all this stupid vag/pelvic pain [-( you're smart for scheduling it early.
  • edited June 2011
    @karla_with_a_k LOL! Well I have a big ass head too so she's pretty much doomed! I love chunky babies! They're the best! I'm buying all 6 month clothes in anticipation of a chunky monkey!

@blueberrysmom I think so too! I'm excited!!! I just want to see her already! AHHHH!!!!!! This is going to be the longest 3 months of my life! :-??
  • @rockinmomma lol! Yeah I'm anal like that! They gave me the paperwork today and I was scheduled before I even got home LOL!!!
  • Smart woman lol good thing about this last part is it has flown by. I can't believe I'm in my last month! Hopefully it will fly by for you too ;)
  • @booface if u like chunky babies i'll be sure to post a pict of Sebastian from the hospital. My girl was 9 lb 9oz and they measured him at 7 lbs when I was 36 wks. So he will.probably be close to the same size.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blissmarie23 Post them!!! I love them! If a chunky baby is presented to me, I cannot be held responsible for my actions! LOL! Ernie looked scared at how big she is but I'm not surprised! I was 8lbs 6oz so I'm not expecting a slim jim by any means!
  • @gatorbob I know! I really like Abigail Luciana Garcia I think I'm sold but King Tut has yet to make a ruling...we liked Natalia too... UGH! Maybe I'll just name her Abigail X Garcia??? It sounds cool....like a secret agent or something!!!