hospital bag

Any july mommas packed their bag yet

Comments

• Just getting started!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive packed my babys bag
  • I was gettin gonna start to...what have u packed soo far @babygirl716
  • I'm due July 10 but it seems tht I may go earlier...n I haven't packd a thng...wat shud I pack
  • I was starting my check list today lol. They let you shower right?
  • I'm due June 28th and NOPE! Not packed yet :) everyone and I mean everyone keeps telling me I better and I need to soon but I still feel like I have time. I kinda think I'm procrastinating because I'm afraid that packing my bag will make me more impatient for this little girl to get here. I'm so over being pregnant! I want to hold my little princess <3
  • @beauty0710 we have the same due date
    @mscheyla I hope they let u shower...its been 90 degrees in nc
    @marinewife...I'm ready for my lil boy to be here too but kind of liking bein pregnant:-)
  • I am due July 21 st but not yet I am just starting the deep cleaning of my house and organizing and going through everything I still have to buy a pump and pack and play too
  • @can'_wait_until_July really I'm also havn a boy...but I dnt thnk I'll last ntil my due date I'm already havn labor pains n contractions n my nurse checkd me yesterday n said my cervix was soft like I'd b dialating soon...how do u feel at ths point I'm sooo miserable
  • @marierica...I need a pack n play and pump...I had my baby shower last week and I also didn't get a diaper bag and tub

@beauty0710...I actually feel good some aches and pains here and there but nothin to major...my doctor hasn't even checked me yet... abt 4 weeks ago I was havin contraction it was becuz I was dehydrated...did u have ur baby shower yet
  • I haven't packed yet!!! Maybe end of this month. When I do my cleaning with my first I didn't pack until.the day off lol
  • I have the diaper bag and tub but I also have to get bath supplies and a mobile oh and diapers and wipes lol and a bunch of other small things the only reason I ended up buying the car seat and strolled was because I found one on sale for 99 bucks lol I am so procrastinating this time around
  • im due july 15 and i havent. i would be way to anxious having it sitting there and me waiting and waiting til its my time. haha. i had my bag packed 2 months before my due date with my first and i kept looking at it and packing and repacking it. it drove me nuts. haha.
  • What's scary was when i was 32 wks with my bag packed with my first. I almost needed it.
  • @jcmommy it def drive me crazy two months before
    @marierica yeah I'm a procastinater too..lol idk what we gonna do :-)
  • @can'_wait_until_July well good for u I drink a lot of water so I knew it wasn't dehydration...but nope I haven't had my shower yet but it shud b soon hopefully its b4 baby cums
  • Lol me either I think I will just finish cleaning and organizing first that should take uhh 2 weeks Haha then I will finish shopping I have to have an ultrasound July 6 th to make sure he's not to big cause I had problems with my first and if everything looks good then I will be induced so I guess I better hurry cause that will only give me 5 weeks lol
  • Lol @marierica get to it girl...I'm moving into a new apartment tomorrow...I barely have things pack besides the baby
  • I'm due July 1st and haven't packed a damn thing lol. I need to get on that asap.
  • @rockinmomma...u sure do lol...its like I have a idea what to pack I'm just bein lazy

This is my first baby anybody elses??
  • Its my first too :) it's hard to pack when I use most of the stuff I need to pack on the daily like makeup, hair brush. Plus all my comfy loose clothes I like wearing lol. I have a list sitting with my bag so ill probably throw everything together last minute. I suck at being prepared.
  • Yeah that's the same here...I wear all my comfy clothes now...lol
  • Im due JUNE 7th and my bag isnt packed! Babies is and i have a pile of things ready to be packed but its not actually packed abd there is still stuff i need to put ready!
  • Due july 3rd but looks like he might be here next week or a lil after that and still no bag packed ill start it monday since my babyshower is sunday lol
  • I'm due in 3 weeks and still havent packed my bag.
  • Atleast I kno I'm not the only one:-)
  • Ive packed....socks lots of socks...panties (the ones at the hospital itch) change outfit for baby and I....nursing bra...and extra bra for comfort...cell phone charger( to listen to music..post pictures...call family)
  • Cool...I have in mind what I wanna pack but I'm just bein lazy
  • The baby bag is pack, my bag is in the making, and I havent even started my husbands bag! Im due june 22