im so annoyed, and soon i'll be naked. (vENt)

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So we weren't going to have anymore kids. my husband called the doc and made an appointment to get a vasectomy the week before i found out i was preggo. I was also using mirena... anyway last summer i sold most of our baby stuff and ALL of my maternity clothes. before our yard sale i had given a few pair of maternity pants to a girl i worked with and so i called her up to see if i could get them back. She brought them and a bunch of her stuff over for me to use so i didn't have to go shopping again. Nice, yes. Well she called me yesterday and told me she is 7 weeks pregnant and wants all her stuff back. I have like 7 weeks left and asked her if she could wait on most of it til after i have my baby. she said sure. Well she called back this morning and told me i need to get ALL her stuff together so she can come pick it up this weekend. Im kinda mad. She told my mom yesterday at my mom's shop that they have been trying to get pregnant for 10 months!? why would you give someone your maternity clothes if you were actively trying to have another baby!? I don't want to have to buy a whole bunch of clothes for 7 more weeks... especially when there are still things the baby needs. ugh what a turd. guess i should be thankful that i've had stuff to wear up til now that i didn't have to pay for... but im still pissy >:\

Comments

• Ugh I'd be annoyed. I'm sorry hun. Can you maybe buy sundresses that you can wear later on when you're not pregnant??
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's ridiculous! She won't even need maternity clothes until way after you're done with them. How annoying!
  • i've spent all morning trying on my pre-pregnancy stuff and i can't fit into any of my pants/shorts. Im pretty sure my hips have gotten 24235x wider!!!??!
    Will i look like a huge whale in a sundress? maybe i can borrow some mumus from my old neighbor lady lol
  • Why dose she need it at 7 weeks? I would only give her, her things back I would keep what was yours to begin with. Im almost 20 weeks and still don't have any maternity clothes
  • Wow she sound pretty rude. And thats when you say "oops I lost them" lol jk I hot some of maternity.clothes at goodwill and sad to say I cant fit my old pants yet and my sons a month old.. So they still work!
  • we don't have any thrift stores here @uncaffeinated_katie the town i live in is in the middle of nowhere and has 2000 ppl. im gonna have to make the 3 hr trip to denver to get some stuff i guess. or see what i can get on ebay...
    @laura536 i know right. 7 weeks and she needs them back? what a joke.
  • @mschop yeah im definitely not giving her my stuff. i have to have somehting to wear...
  • You'll look cute in a sundresses!! All pregnant women do! And as mentioned, thrift stores, even Walmart plus sizes, are great cheap ways to not be naked. Or hey, just say eff it, and go be naked for the next 7 weeks lol. I'd support that choice. I've thought of it myself lol.
  • I was fluffy before I was pregnant and I look cute in a sundress, so you will too! Try putting an ad on Craigslist, there's people who give away maternity clothes all the time. She sounds like a horrible person, she wont even need them until your baby is here!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Where in colorado r u?
  • 7 weeks? Really? Is she having triplets? Id ask her that in the most serious tone possible.
  • What a jerk. :( At least you'll have a few things. You could always "accidentally" keep a few more things...
  • this makes me pissed 4 u! uuggghhh stupid people!

srry my hormones are all jacked up...i got so mad @ the lady when i read this post! hehe! what does she need the clothes for anyway?!?!

i hope ur ok with ur body image...maybe u could join a nudist colony! :P
  • Wow...she doesn't need anything right now! Yea i would just buy a few dresses to wear..look on cl and thrift stores/ yard sales
  • Walmart or Target and buy a bunch of workout clothes
  • She won't even need them till like 20 weeks...what a crazy lady!!!
  • Ross has like $10 shorts and $5-6 tanks. Also check into pregnancy help centerd