I know this has been asked before. (please don't judge)

edited June 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
In the last year hubby has been busted texting, chatting and emailing a lady co-worker. Once by me and the second and most recent (beginning of April) time by her boyfriend. I'm starting to get that nagging feeling again. What is the app that can spy on the activity of an iPhone? I wouldn't exactly that I'm being sneaky and trying to bust him doing something (again) he asked me after the 2nd time to do it and I chose not to.

I hate that I'm even feeling this way. A year and a half ago if someone would've told me this was going to happen I would say no way not him. He's just not that way...

Comments

• Slap him & take his phone away. He wants to act like a brat, treat him like a brat!!
  • Ive been cheated on by my ex 7 times in 3 years, if the signs are there DO NOT IGNORE THEM. Your instincts are always right. I know this is just a silly chat room and this is advice from some random person but I have been there and they do not change, nothing you do or say will change him if he chances loosing you more than once you can try and convince yourself he loves you and wont do it again but he will. Save your sanity because once the trust is gone it never comes back.I'm sorry if this seems harsh it just breaks my heart knowing women stay just like I did trying to bust them thinking they will change.
  • edited June 2011
    Lol @one5one.
    @chelseamarie I told him one more time and one of us would be moving out.

It's hard for me because when we got married 11 years ago I meant Til death do us part. Not to mention the mortgage and car payments. And soon to be 4 kids. But yep. If it's happening again I'm done. I realized this week that my trust in him is gone and I don't know if it will return. I can't say that he has physically cheated but to me he has cheated other ways which may mean it's only a matter of time
  • If trust is gone then what's left? Sometimes love isn't enuf. I've been with my hub since 98 & married in '03. I know its tuff. I was gonna leave mine in 08 if things didn't change but they did for a while. But every know & then it starts up again. We don't have trust issues. My hub has a tend to drink tooo much. & really now tge last fight was enuff! I told him if he wants to be a family ( we got a almost 11 yr okd & this baby on the way) then he's got to stop drinking. Because he doesn't know when to stop. I want him tocatch it before he becomes an alcoholic. I'm trying to support him in not drinking. Sorry to tell you my story but I know how it can be when you're in a long relationship & have problems but if you've talked to him & he continues then maybe its time to say bye. I hope you both can work on it. I'm here if you need to talk it out. :)
  • @one5one. Back at ya if you need to talk I'm here as well. My ex (father of my two oldest) was an alcoholic I say was because it killed him 2 years ago. Be careful for your kids sake. It IS hereditary as he was a third generation in his family to die from it
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @one5one has he looked into AA? My parents are alcoholic--my dad had 27 years sober when he died 3 years ago and my mom has 31 years, and both are/were drug and alcohol therapists. If you want any advice on resources, please feel free to msg me. @shae, I would talk to him and be up-front, and check his phone without him knowing it. :/
  • @shae thank! My dad was an alcoholic & addict too. Stopped the drugs but continued to drink til it killed him. My mom died of an OD in 01. So I'm definitely at risk. But I try to talk with our daughter bout things.
  • @magcaw he tryed in 08. But it didn't last though his drinking was few & far between for years....til recently. I've lost my driving privilege til so he drives me til I stop working as lunchmom next week. That's stress full cuz his job is annoying him & he works nights & days. So I did talk to him. I'm sure he knows I will leave him if it continues. I told him if he saw someone do this to our child how would it make him feel. Then why do it to us. Seriously he's the best ever sober. But drunk....ugh no thank you!
    But that's I will message you if needed. :) thanks!