Holy OWW helppppp

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Any uti home remedies???
Or at least something that will help???
Please im in alot of pain

Comments

• cranberry juice???? I dont know for sure but thst what the pediatrician told me to give my daughter when her 'puff' hurts...
  • cranbrry pills but idk if it is ok while pregnant it is best to go to ur doctor and get the antibiotics
  • Azo...sold over the counter takes symotoms away but does not cure the actual uti....but if ur pregnant not sure if u could take it....drinking cranberry juice as well hope u feel better
  • Def cranberry juice it takes the sting away it always helped me......
  • You should just call your doc because if its not treated it could lead to kidney infection that could be harmful to the bby. I have one right now. Do gave me antibiotics. I just have to take 1 pill twice a day for 3 days. Im on my last day.
  • cranberry juice & pills only takes the symptoms away. It doesnt cure it.
  • @mimibrowneyez36 I will definitely get it treated I just cant get in to docs till monday at the earliest so im trying to find some stuff to hold me over until then
  • Thank you everyone for all your help. My hubbys bein a sweetie and already on his way to get me azo and unsweetened cranberry juice :) oh ya called the pharmacy and checked and azo is totally safe while prego :)