Should I be Upset/What would you do

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
My bd recently told me two things about his infidelities....Which was a girl that he messed around with claimed she had chlamydia plus she could be prego...Is it too much that I asked her name. ..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hell no I would be inspector gadget over there a name would only be the beginning
  • Not at all! It isn't too much that you asked her name, actually, I think you need to ask MUCH more about the situation. For goodness sakes, he's putting both you and your baby at risk!
  • Hopefully you asked him that after you beat his ass!
  • Well I feel EVERYTHING yall are saying...I asked a bunch a questions from the get go the only thing is the name he wont reveal cause I have a history of snooping and surprising his ass with info he wouldnt think I would know....His reason he says he doesnt want me to know is because he says I have no valid reason...My reason is because that little indiscretion at that time we were going through some things could have affected my son....He claims that the girl shouldnt know any of our buisness nor I shouldnt know anything about theres...To me if Im your girl there should be NO secret buisness about themh between me and him.... @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle @pregointx @lovebaby2_onDaWay @blueberrysmom
  • You shouldnt know anything about them! Get the fuck out here. Thats some bullshit. Were yall together at the time? How the hell is that not your business?
    Excuse my language.
  • @Mimibrowneyez36 and why do u feel that way I may ask...
  • I think mimi was trying to say that it is bs that he said you shouldn't know anything about them.. and I agree.. I think you have every right to know especially if there was an sti involved.. he sounds like an a$$ to me and I would say tell me what I wanna know so we can either put this behind us properly or end it properly
  • He's housing something I think if he don't tell you the name.id get tested(idk you haven't already)
  • Everyone is different meaning some people need to know all info and some people judt knowing cheating occured is enough. With that said it is NOT up to him it is up to YOU regarding what information should be told. If he's refusing to reveal a name that would "appear" to mean its someone he works with and/or someone you know. Not necessarily someone you personally know but definitely know of. If he's wanting things to work then hellooo sorry "trusting" what he says no longer applies! First things first, get tested ASAP and tell him the same as well. Go with him even cuz again trust is gone so there should be no "don't worry I got tested" bull crap..you should be allowed to see proof. And second IF she is pregnant (he really is a stupid ass!) does he really expect to drop that on you without any more info and you're supposed to swallow it with a smile like his lies before??
  • Ummm cut his balls off with a dull knife much??
  • Id leave him... he is obviously still seeing her if he wont share the name. You deserve way better and have a much better chance of finding a good man if you are not with this loser.
  • Sorry I guess I wasnt clear. But yea I meant what @kalikoJenie said. You deserve to know everything if he cheated on you. I dont understand how he feels like you dont. Thats what I was saying was bullshit.
  • I def got tested which I dont have it....but the baby thing is killing me...He doesnt wanna have anything to do with the girl he says...He has done everything that I could ask for our baby...go to appts with me, pay my medical bills, comes to prenatal classes as well as bought matress for crib and clothes and I could go on.....He says he doesnt believe the girl cause she was messing with other people at the time...He tries to have minimal contact with her and is just waiting to get a paternity test...
  • He and I were never really in a "boyfriend/girlfriend relationship which he claims until beginning of this yr...Weve been messing around for 2 yrs which at first we were seeing others until i fell all deep...but our recent situation with our first miscarriage made us closer and then we started to get serious...but it makes me mad when stuff goes down is when he wants to fess up and i should have known the girl name from jump