Loves

I love my husband

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me three! We spent 9 hours last night at hospital trying an outpatient induction. They sent me home, and I had terrible medicine induced contractions for 12 hours. With no sleep, I was exhausted and fell asleep during contractions. While I was sleeping my husband could tell I was having contractions and was rubbing my back So that I could get some rest. He's so very sweet!
  • :) good I'm glad he takes care of you!
  • I'm not married but I love my bf he's tge best!!
  • Absolutely love my hubby!!
  • edited June 2011
    I love my hubby with all my heart. I tear up when I think about how much in love we are! Hope you are feeling better!
  • me tooo he aint my hubby yet but is amazing we have never argued sure the day will come ... but he could not be more comforting during the pregnancy if i need any think hes there in a rush to get it i dont know wot i would of done with out him
  • I have been with my Hubby for 10 years and married for 7 yrs now were on our 5th child. I couldn't trade him for nothing. Well maybe a new car :-)
  • I love my hubby. I'm really glad I picked him. Even with our biggest of issues its not like some of the crap I read/hear. He bends over backwards for me and our daughter. What else could I ask for? Plus he loves to cook so I don't have to do it very often.
  • My hubby does dishes and his own laundry :) trying to get him to do mine
  • Adore my husband.
  • I love my amazing, loving, silly, supportive, sweet & patient Partner...
  • edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love my hubs too, he has been working his butt off refinishing our wood floors in our whole house for 3 days straight sanding and filling and sanding more and sealing its like a 14hrs a day 6 day job and he's doing it all because im nesting and I'm super paranoid about the old wood floors! And its our anniversary today!!!
  • I love my bf with all my heart but do I hav to like him cuz u guys seem to like urs lol
  • I loooove my husband to death he is the best :)
  • edited June 2011
    I love my hubby... he is my best friend and the most amazing man I've ever known (besides my dad). I'm so excited to meet our second baby (his first bio) in august!!
  • My hubby is so wonderful. I'm so proud of him for being able to cope with not biologically having his own child, he is so happy to try for a baby and gets excited he wants to start shopping already and we aren't preggo yet lol
  • Not me .......!!!
    :D jk....yes..i LOVE him very much! :X
  • @excitedtobe That's a good man. I hope you guys can get preggo soon.