Cheap..but pampering

Comments

• edited June 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @praying4our3rd She is doing well, she is such a good baby, I feel like I should be entertaining her or something!

I thought about mentioning a little bit of "time to yourself" also, but i didn't want to offend. I don't see any better way to pamper yourself than to let BOB take care of you bahahaha
  • Did anyone think the reason I didn't respond was maybe because I might not be at the computer all day. That maybe I took your advice and went job hunting of didn't something nice for myself.
  • I did get alot of suggestion from people. But I wasn't really looking for some to do this very second. I was just looking for ideas. right now I can't just sit at the computer all day talking to people. I have an active 4yr old that loves to do stuff. So we went swimming for the day and went and got lunch and then just relaxed. enable for me to go anywhere to pamper myself I would have get a babysitter lol
  • Well when asking for suggestions or advice would u please tell the rest of us exactly what you are looking for so we don't give u information u don't want. Then no one would be wasting your time!!
  • Omg after reading this I can't believe how much mani and pedi's cost in other states. I live in so cal...mani's are usually under $10 and pedi's under $20..and this is in nice clean nail salons. You can go to a so so type salon and get a mani and pedi for like $17 for both. Lol I would die if I couldn't afford to go every 2 weeks...its a must for me lol
  • Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I have decided today I am going to the dollar store getting bath beads, And see what other relaxation stuff is there. Plus coloring relaxs me so I am going to pick up a few coloring books.
  • When I lived in Houston, I would get a manicure and pedicure for twenty bucks... Now that I am back, the price is about thirty for both.