no bump due Nov 8 help..

edited June 2011 in November 2011
Ok im due Nov 8th and im not showing its kinda freakin me out but everyone says its bc im tall. Im 5'9 and 155 lbs is this correct? Also haven't felt him move either.. :-|

Comments

• It depends on the positioning of the baby...how many weeks r u?
  • Hey i am due Nov 9th, i am a few inches shorter and alot of pounds heavier and am not really showing either just look like i had too much pie so don't worry. Have you had any movement yet? Baby is meant to quadruple in weight over our next month so we till definitely know about it then! Lol. Good luck :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Doh sorry just read post again about movement. Get checked out if you are worried its the only way to put your mind at rest! 18 weeks so u may not get movement for a few weeks still x
  • Thanks you guys! Im 18 weeks exactly today and he is very active in u/s i find it so crazy that i can't feel it Haha i think im still gonna ask my Dr tho just bc "she's the Dr" this is my first and i didnt think i would freak out as much as other ppl have bc im a nurse but i read everything and it scares me& i know all pregnancy are different but still.
  • U could be carrying ur baby in ur back, so u dont show that much in the front. And if thats the case, ur baby could be moving but faced toward ur back.
  • I'm 5'9 also and I don't have a bump. This is my second and I was showing with my first at this point. I'm due Nov.23 so I'm a little behind you, but my stomach is flat :( I was hoping it being my second that I would POP but nope. Nothing :(
  • I didn't start showing til 25-26 weeks. I just looked chubby.
  • Im due on nov 3rd and have a bump but im only 5 foot nothing.
  • I didn't get a noticeable baby bump until about 34wks! Everyone is different, hun. Don't worry :)
  • Im 5'6 and was very thin w my first. I didn't show til I was over 24 wks. You could only tell if you knew I was because the bump was sooo small. Everyone and every pregnancy is different your Dr isn't going to say anything different. You're close to your anatomy scan so he'll wait to see what that tells him. Just relax. Im sure everything is fine. This is my third pregnancy and it's twins, I didn't get a bump til I woke up one morning at 17 wks to it.
  • I'm sure everything is fine. I'm 16 weeks and 6 days and my stomach just popped out this week. But I heard it just depends on the baby's position.
  • everyone is different I just started showing....every woman and every baby is different my friend is 120 pounds and didn't pop till 7 months
  • I didn't really start showing till late 26, early 27 weeks. And just yesterday somebody in public acknowledged that I was pregnant, felt pretty good actually :D
  • Being tall can really effect it. If you have a longer torso, baby has more room to stretch upward and it won't stretch outward as much. I didn't show until passed 23 weeks last time and this time is looking about the same!
  • I'm due Nov 9th and I'm not showing yet either :(
  • I'm due Oct 22 and still not showing... I think its a good thing less baby weight to get rid of later!
  • With my first I didn't start showing til about 6-7 months. I'm 5'4 110lbs. This time I started showing around 10-12 weeks. I'm 18 weeks now and feel huge...everyone asks me if I'm having twins. Height does have a lot to do with it, I've heard.
  • Im due nov. 17 just started with the bump but I have one child. With my first I was t months when started with bump. Didn't move to bout the same time. You will be fine. Best wishes.
  • Im also due nov 8 but my bump is showing but im only 5'3 this is my second baby and with my first I didn't show till 6 months
  • Im due october 17 so im 5 months one week and a few days. This is my first. Im five foot one in tall and I've gained like twelve lbs frm being preg. Not showing either. I look like I've put on five lbs in my belly but u can still see my abs and all. So its normal
  • I'm due the 12th of November (so I'm 17 week) and I'm 5'10, I have a bump but I'm at that horrible stage where it could just be mistaken for fat lol and I felt it move at 15 week. My baby is probably just going to be huge like my son lol
  • I FINALLY felt him move today!! Actually like 30 mins ago. I was laying in bed on my back watching a movie & i felt what i keep calling a kick but idk what exactly it is. I told my Bf & he was like really so i kept my hand down there and it happened again & i felt it from the outside and i said put Ur hand here and it wasn't but a second later he did it again& my Bf felt it! Soo exciting!!!!!
  • Yay whoop @paxtonsmama that's so cool, we felt our first outside kick the other night i was so exited! Hubby thinks its too good to be true tho lol x
  • Awesome!!! How far along are u? I was 19 weeks 1 day and every night since then i haven't felt anything.. Is that normal?