ok ladies... help! maybe tmi

My husband has been acting so strange lately. Up until the last few months we had sex all the time, multiple times a day. Now I'm lucky if its once a week. He use to wanna shower with me Everytime and sometimes jump in unexpected. Now... nothing. I feel huge already and he makes me feel plain repulsive. He still calls me sexy and what not but actions speak louder than words and his actions are saying the opposite. And lately when he leaves for work he packs a change of clothes and says its bc he doesn't wanna mess up my car seats in the mornings with his dirty uniforms and he hates working overtime when he's just worked 12 hrs but today texts at the last minute saying he's working four hours over. Is he trying to stay away from me? I've tried several things to bring back the spark but nothings working. Any advice on what to do? Sorry its so long but I'm at a loss. Thanks ladies.

Comments

• @praying4our3rd yea I've tried multiple times to talk to him. It's always the same response "its work, I'm tired and stressed. Or Omgah here you go? It's always something" I understand his work is stressful but I still try to make him feel like he's the only man in the world and I could use the reciprocal.
  • Could he just be weirded out at the idea of having sex with you when there's a baby just a few inches away?
  • @magcaw I've asked about that, he's says it doesn't bother him. But its still a possibility.
  • When are you due? My bd stafrted distancing himself about a couple weeks agos and I'm due in a month. I think its because he's nervous and its more real that soon our baby won't be in my tummy anymore! Ha I hope things start looking up just keep talking to him and tell him how you feel
  • @praying4our3rd hoping its the hormones and I'm just crazy, Haha thank you for your advice, I appreciate it.

@minirip I'm due august 10 so you may be right. He admits he's getting nervous.
  • *Have u called his job to see his there?
    *Is there a difference in overrime (paychck)?
    *When he brings hm his uniform, is it that dirty to change clothes?
    *How is his attitude when he gets home?
    I would check all that secretly on him! DONT mention it to him or drama will start... Good Luck momma
  • @betty I don't say much about the uniform bc he puts the labels on aluminum cans and the ink can get pretty messy and he just started driving my car to work so I give him the benefit of the doubt with that one. I haven't called yet. He acts really sweet when he gets home, hugging and kissing on me but as soon as I mention anything further... its time for bed.